User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 23580
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 84,969.32
Adp issues as well...which slowed my pre draft attempt on break this morning...again my apologies
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16312
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 133,075.15
I talked to MFL support. They said that there is no adp because there haven't been enough playoff drafts to compile a ranking. This, despite the fact that I'm sure we didn't have this problem last year. Oh well, as long as we are all in the same boat.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 23580
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 84,969.32
Taking a risk on my wr1 but fugg it...hope to make my next pick in the hour but will pd if not...4am work sched calls early...well done boys :Drink)
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 23580
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 84,969.32
Taking a risk on my wr1 but fugg it...hope to make my next pick in the hour but will pd if not...4am work sched calls early...well done boys :Drink)
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7788
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006
Sand$: 1,127.20
scootm44 wrote:I talked to MFL support. They said that there is no adp because there haven't been enough playoff drafts to compile a ranking. This, despite the fact that I'm sure we didn't have this problem last year. Oh well, as long as we are all in the same boat.


So we're forming the ADP for other drafts...

Just thinking, with being able to draft a player twice, any chance on these pre drafts that I end up with the same player twice?

I work early morning with no access to the draft. Will pre draft as much as possible. Please be patient.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16312
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 133,075.15
fishfry wrote:
scootm44 wrote:I talked to MFL support. They said that there is no adp because there haven't been enough playoff drafts to compile a ranking. This, despite the fact that I'm sure we didn't have this problem last year. Oh well, as long as we are all in the same boat.


So we're forming the ADP for other drafts...

Just thinking, with being able to draft a player twice, any chance on these pre drafts that I end up with the same player twice?

I work early morning with no access to the draft. Will pre draft as much as possible. Please be patient.

Well I guess it's possible, but only if you add a player to your predraft list that you already have. I don't see that being an issue.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 46727
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 42,607.21
looks like the ADP is forming now
_______________________________________

#NewJackCity
”If we win games, nobody is going to remember this”
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16312
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 133,075.15
This is just like any other fantasy football league.....my running backs are crap.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16312
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 133,075.15
We are killing this draft. A full day and a half ahead of last year. Nice work.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3897
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004
Sand$: 19,251.84
scootm44 wrote:We are killing this draft. A full day and a half ahead of last year. Nice work.


We gonna get a hall pass for tonight?? :Drink)
_______________________________________

Whale Sharks 1 League 2019 - Fear The Spear
League of Titans 2019 Norse League - Nole Man
NFL Challenge 2019 AFC - Tennessee Titans
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16312
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 133,075.15
NoleMan wrote:
scootm44 wrote:We are killing this draft. A full day and a half ahead of last year. Nice work.


We gonna get a hall pass for tonight?? :Drink)

Good point. I'll turn the clock off til noon tomorrow.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 23580
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 84,969.32
scootm44 wrote:
NoleMan wrote:
scootm44 wrote:We are killing this draft. A full day and a half ahead of last year. Nice work.


We gonna get a hall pass for tonight?? :Drink)

Good point. I'll turn the clock off til noon tomorrow.


Sounds good :thumbright:

Hope all have a Happy New Year and be safe! :Drink)
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3897
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2004
Sand$: 19,251.84
scootm44 wrote:
NoleMan wrote:
scootm44 wrote:We are killing this draft. A full day and a half ahead of last year. Nice work.


We gonna get a hall pass for tonight?? :Drink)

Good point. I'll turn the clock off til noon tomorrow.


Yep. No drinking and drafting! Except responsibly of course! :P
_______________________________________

Whale Sharks 1 League 2019 - Fear The Spear
League of Titans 2019 Norse League - Nole Man
NFL Challenge 2019 AFC - Tennessee Titans
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 23580
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 84,969.32
NoleMan wrote:Yep. No drinking and drafting! Except responsibly of course! :P


If I could not drink while drafting I would be fuuuuuggged...besides I would not be able to blame the vodka when/if my teams suck baaawllz! :D :party-smiley-050:
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 23580
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006
Sand$: 84,969.32
Looks like we are at a standstill....well done...will check in tmrw