User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16613
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 135,433.01
scootm44 wrote:Here's the pairings:

jdhowlett - INDIANA
OilersNut - VIRGINIA
Scoot - OREGON

Griffimo - GONZAGA
Krazy Kraut - DUKE
Apes - TEXAS A&M
Fighting Amish - IOWA ST
datacore - MIAMI FL
phillyphaithful07 - WISCONSIN

TheBlitz1588 - KANSAS
Chavez - VILLANOVA
marty1841 - SYRACUSE
prplhz14 - OKLAHOMA

fishfry - MARYLAND
RotoMoto - NOTRE DAME
dedela - NORTH CAROLINA
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 15843
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002
Sand$: 65,572.44
At this point, I'm pulling for prpl.
_______________________________________

canadianraiderfan wrote:Everybody used to have the coolest sigs on this site.... hardly anybody has them anymore.... did I miss the memo or something?
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 32082
Joined: Sat Jul 9, 2005
Sand$: 67,956.71
I'm pulling for Okie to beat Nova..if they do..I win 3rd place in a last man standing blood bath of brackets. If Nova wins..im the best Loser..out of the money.. :(
_______________________________________

ImageImage
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16104
Joined: Wed Sep 6, 2006
Sand$: 35,069.52
jdhowlett wrote:At this point, I'm pulling for prpl.


me too :Drink)
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16104
Joined: Wed Sep 6, 2006
Sand$: 35,069.52
prplhz14 wrote:
jdhowlett wrote:At this point, I'm pulling for prpl.


me too :Drink)


i was from the beginning though. youre just a bandwagon fan of me.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 15843
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002
Sand$: 65,572.44
And will continue to be if you keep sending Gunpowder Rye.
_______________________________________

canadianraiderfan wrote:Everybody used to have the coolest sigs on this site.... hardly anybody has them anymore.... did I miss the memo or something?
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16104
Joined: Wed Sep 6, 2006
Sand$: 35,069.52
jdhowlett wrote:And will continue to be if you keep sending Gunpowder Rye.


:Drink)
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16613
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 135,433.01
scootm44 wrote:Here's the pairings:

jdhowlett - INDIANA
OilersNut - VIRGINIA
Scoot - OREGON

Griffimo - GONZAGA
Krazy Kraut - DUKE
Apes - TEXAS A&M
Fighting Amish - IOWA ST
datacore - MIAMI FL
phillyphaithful07 - WISCONSIN

TheBlitz1588 - KANSAS
Chavez - VILLANOVA
marty1841 - SYRACUSE
prplhz14 - OKLAHOMA

fishfry - MARYLAND
RotoMoto - NOTRE DAME
dedela - NORTH CAROLINA
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16613
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 135,433.01
Congrats Chavez!

Payouts have been sent. Thanks for playing!
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16104
Joined: Wed Sep 6, 2006
Sand$: 35,069.52
:thumbright:
_______________________________________

Image