Megalodon
Sand$: 122,876.84
Budmonsan wrote:
bohern wrote:
Dominion wrote:
Dominion wrote:Dear Gaming Commissioner:

The following debt has not been paid:

https://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/view ... 3&start=15

Please take a ball bat to his knee caps for me.

Debt has been paid.

we don't fug around in here, we have a saw and we will use it.

a little late eh? :lol:

Took that long to clean the saw.

I understand how OSU feels when Michigan "brags" about their all time record vs. Ohio State, but cannot beat them in present day. (see below)
:slug:
Megalodon
Sand$: 21.00
bohern wrote:
Dominion wrote:
Dominion wrote:Dear Gaming Commissioner:

The following debt has not been paid:

https://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/view ... 3&start=15

Please take a ball bat to his knee caps for me.

Debt has been paid.

we don't fug around in here, we have a saw and we will use it.
It's good to see that you're doing something other than sitting around with your thumb up your a...

Leaving. I won't be back. I believe all my business is taken care of so this will be the last time I login with this account.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,570.54
Dear Gaming Commissioner's Office.

I have an issue I need your help resolving. The following is a quote from the thread entitled "5-0 versus 5-0 Patriots or Cowboys" in the main tank:

Liger wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
Liger wrote:
paragonx wrote:
Liger wrote:The quotable material is piling up in this thread like I've never seen before. Come Monday morning after the Cowboys win, look for my thread entitled "Famous last words" with quote after quote after quote from all you New England pickers.

I don't know what I'm looking more forward to...being 6-0 or reading all of the excuses why New England didn't win the game...there's gonna be some classics. The long and the short of it, is this...all of you "experts" that so "matter-of-factly" talk about the Pats win will demonstrate just how little you really do know about picking NFL games. If the Pats do happen to win the game it will not be some crazy 41-27 or 29-3 score...it will be 7 points or less IMHO.

(Of course, if the Cowboys lose, I won't start that thread :lol: )

This from a guy who uses a KICKER's picture as his avatar. :lol: :lol:

I doubt we will be hearing anything from you come Monday.

Laugh all you want to....look back over the years and see what position typically scores the most points in the NFL year in and year out. Vinatieri won the Pats MANY games you might not have won otherwise. Besides, he's only temporary...hommage to Monday night's humiliation of that weasel Jauron. Come Monday, it will depict some other Cowboy with a huge smile on his face, arms raised over his head... :D

How about this if the Pats win, you have to sport a Randy Moss avatar for 1 week?

Also here is a nice little quote from your head coach. Hope he didn't mean this because Brady will have an easy day with his other WR's if so.

"We're going to put three on Moss and try to keep him down," Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said.

You don't even have a dog in this fight Falcons boy :wink:

But, to show my sportsmanship, I will gladly take you up on your offer PROVIDED that you and PargonX BOTH agree to sport a Cowboy player avatar of my choice. I'll decide after the game depending upon who burns you guys up the most. It could be MBIII, Witten, Romo, TO, Crayton, Folk, Hurd, Fasano...it's just too hard to tell with all those weapons!! :D

In that thread, I was entangled in a multi-page soup of smack talk with 2 other sharks; ATL Souljah Boy and ParagonX. As you can see from my comments above, ATL Souljah Boy wanted to enter into an "avatar bet" with me whereby if the Cowboys lost (which, of course, they did) then I would have to sport a Randy Moss avatar for a week. I told him that I would do so provided that BOTH he and ParagonX agreed to the terms and BOTH agreed to sport a Cowboy player of my choice had the Cowboys won. ATL Souljah Boy accpeted the bet, but ParagonX never did.

Yesterday afternoon, prior to game-time, I went back into the thread and posted again that I had not hear back from ParagonX. I never did.

Well, immediately after the game, I got a PM from ATL Souljah Boy telling me to change my avatar. I told him I wouldn't because I felt that the terms of the bet had never been accepted. He then went into that thread as well as the NE vs. Dallas gameday thread and began to trash me saying that I had found a loophole and we being "snakeish" in backing out of our deal. I continue to contend that no deal was ever made because ParagonX never agreed to the bet and he was a part of it.

So, I told them I would bring this dispute befor the Gaming Commissioner's Office and gladly live with whatever decision you guys feel is fair. If you feel that I need to change my avatar, then let me know in a PM, along with your conclusions, and I will change it immediately.

Thank you for your time and I trust that your decision will be fair as well as expeditious.

Best regards,

Liger
Megalodon
Sand$: 4,621.68
Liger wrote:Dear Gaming Commissioner's Office.

I have an issue I need your help resolving. The following is a quote from the thread entitled "5-0 versus 5-0 Patriots or Cowboys" in the main tank:

Liger wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
Liger wrote:
paragonx wrote:
Liger wrote:The quotable material is piling up in this thread like I've never seen before. Come Monday morning after the Cowboys win, look for my thread entitled "Famous last words" with quote after quote after quote from all you New England pickers.

I don't know what I'm looking more forward to...being 6-0 or reading all of the excuses why New England didn't win the game...there's gonna be some classics. The long and the short of it, is this...all of you "experts" that so "matter-of-factly" talk about the Pats win will demonstrate just how little you really do know about picking NFL games. If the Pats do happen to win the game it will not be some crazy 41-27 or 29-3 score...it will be 7 points or less IMHO.

(Of course, if the Cowboys lose, I won't start that thread :lol: )

This from a guy who uses a KICKER's picture as his avatar. :lol: :lol:

I doubt we will be hearing anything from you come Monday.

Laugh all you want to....look back over the years and see what position typically scores the most points in the NFL year in and year out. Vinatieri won the Pats MANY games you might not have won otherwise. Besides, he's only temporary...hommage to Monday night's humiliation of that weasel Jauron. Come Monday, it will depict some other Cowboy with a huge smile on his face, arms raised over his head... :D

How about this if the Pats win, you have to sport a Randy Moss avatar for 1 week?

Also here is a nice little quote from your head coach. Hope he didn't mean this because Brady will have an easy day with his other WR's if so.

"We're going to put three on Moss and try to keep him down," Cowboys coach Wade Phillips said.

You don't even have a dog in this fight Falcons boy :wink:

But, to show my sportsmanship, I will gladly take you up on your offer PROVIDED that you and PargonX BOTH agree to sport a Cowboy player avatar of my choice. I'll decide after the game depending upon who burns you guys up the most. It could be MBIII, Witten, Romo, TO, Crayton, Folk, Hurd, Fasano...it's just too hard to tell with all those weapons!! :D

In that thread, I was entangled in a multi-page soup of smack talk with 2 other sharks; ATL Souljah Boy and ParagonX. As you can see from my comments above, ATL Souljah Boy wanted to enter into an "avatar bet" with me whereby if the Cowboys lost (which, of course, they did) then I would have to sport a Randy Moss avatar for a week. I told him that I would do so provided that BOTH he and ParagonX agreed to the terms and BOTH agreed to sport a Cowboy player of my choice had the Cowboys won. ATL Souljah Boy accpeted the bet, but ParagonX never did.

Yesterday afternoon, prior to game-time, I went back into the thread and posted again that I had not hear back from ParagonX. I never did.

Well, immediately after the game, I got a PM from ATL Souljah Boy telling me to change my avatar. I told him I wouldn't because I felt that the terms of the bet had never been accepted. He then went into that thread as well as the NE vs. Dallas gameday thread and began to trash me saying that I had found a loophole and we being "snakeish" in backing out of our deal. I continue to contend that no deal was ever made because ParagonX never agreed to the bet and he was a part of it.

So, I told them I would bring this dispute befor the Gaming Commissioner's Office and gladly live with whatever decision you guys feel is fair. If you feel that I need to change my avatar, then let me know in a PM, along with your conclusions, and I will change it immediately.

Thank you for your time and I trust that your decision will be fair as well as expeditious.

Best regards,

Liger

I don't see anywhere in this thread and quotes that a bet was ever agreed upon, unless I am overlooking it.

Since that is the case, I rule a non-bet. Just sounds like some friendly smack talk and dares to me. That is all I see.

ImageImageImage
Megalodon
Dear Gaming Commissioner's Office:

ATLSouljahBoy made the following bet with me and has yet to pay it. He sent me a PM telling me that he had sent it and that "it must not have went through". He said he's send it again and still, nothing.

https://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/view ... c&start=60

To save you a little reading, I offered the bet in the 7th post on that page (last sentence). He accepted in the 9th post on the same page (last sentence of the first paragraph.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Liger
Megalodon
ATLSouljahBoy finally paid up.

We're good.
Megalodon
Sand$: 18,760.14
"Moose, Rocco - help the Judge find his checkbook!"

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 31,017.62
gballs1 wrote:"Moose, Rocco - help the Judge find his checkbook!"

:lol:
Caddy Shack

Megalodon
NikeJohn wrote:

Caddy Shack

Caddy Shack hell, they work here.

ImageImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 312,342.09
bohern wrote:
NikeJohn wrote:

Caddy Shack

C'mon dude.... just admit to the kind folks that you tie them up and force them to listen to "My Sharona" over and over again.

Image Image

Megalodon
Budmonsan wrote:
bohern wrote:
NikeJohn wrote:

Caddy Shack

C'mon dude.... just admit to the kind folks that you tie them up and force them to listen to "My Sharona" over and over again.

I can't tell you what happens. but forget to pay a sand debt and you will find out.

ImageImageImage
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,591.00
Hey bohern, check page 6 of the long term wagers thread for my issue.

https://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/view ... 30#2813730