FIFA World Cup 2014 logo revealed

Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,418.76

Really? :roll:

Sotheby's Big Play Auction 2014/2015 Champion \:D/
Megalodon
Sand$: 2.00
I don't mind it. Don't love it, but don't hate it.

lol @ the .gif :lol:

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
Great White Shark
To say it with the words of a shark I respect very much:

Boogs34 wrote:i dont like brazil for a variety of reasons but i will just say they are the most overrated country in the world - the women are not as hot as people claim; being tan and dancing to crappy music does not constitute a culture; red meat is 4th best quality in the world after USA, Argentina, and Japan even if they produce the most.

the fact that they feel entitled to win a world cup adds more of my dislike towards their soccer team.

Sand$: 37,758.28
cornerbackX24 wrote:To say it with the words of a shark I respect very much:

Boogs34 wrote:i dont like brazil for a variety of reasons but i will just say they are the most overrated country in the world - the women are not as hot as people claim; being tan and dancing to crappy music does not constitute a culture; red meat is 4th best quality in the world after USA, Argentina, and Japan even if they produce the most.

the fact that they feel entitled to win a world cup adds more of my dislike towards their soccer team.

meh.. its them and almost all the major powers in europe. they're all arrogant and feel entitled to be the best.

i like brazil. they're fun and entertaining to watch most of the the time...

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 96,344.07
cornerbackX24 wrote:To say it with the words of a shark I respect very much:

LOL
Thanks

I do LOVE South America - Buenos Aires is my favorite city in the world and I'm dreaming about a trip across Colombia to Peru.

Just that Brazil was not as great as people made it out to me.

Sidenote: I do want to go to Oktoberfest but alas late September / early Oct is not a great "holiday" time for Americans.
Great White Shark
Boogs34 wrote:Sidenote: I do want to go to Oktoberfest but alas late September / early Oct is not a great "holiday" time for Americans.

I never went there :oops: Always planned to but it never worked out.

But we should probably do that at some point. FLPats could give away some of his gazillion bonus miles or even better join in. I´d rent a benzi or something like that and pick you guys up at the airport. Best roadtrip ever 8)

Chum
Sand$: 4.00
is this for real? how early for them to release a logo? are there any sound tracks too?

Chum
Pretty nice logo =D>
Chum
Good animation :thumbright:
Chum
Sand$: 42.00
Nice one!!!