Spain/Portugal
England
Russia

i'm just not sure here... russia maybe?

USA
Australia
Qatar
Korea

I really think we get the nod for 2022....
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 39,460.18
hard luck FL

have u seen what Qatar has planned? check out the stadiums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-z2jtUS9-Y

Great White Shark
Sand$: 103.22
how many people can even locate Qatar on a map...

then can they pronounce Qatar properly?
Supreme Megalodon
thieveslikeus wrote:how many people can even locate Qatar on a map...

then can they pronounce Qatar properly?

whats more shocking in my opinion is Russia being chosen over England. England didnt even make it into the final round of voting

Sand$: 7,369.04
the stadiums are gorgeous.... Qatar has the money to do it up right.

there are (IMO) too many things that could go wrong in the Middle East (if its not a sandpit in 12 years).

ok, so there are gonna be designated alcohol areas.. fine.

security is gonna be an issue, heat is gonna be an issue, i am quite frankly worried about any jewish peope that may show up in Qatar. They are gonna donate the stadiums to other nations after the world cup.. i'm sorry, but.. honestly... so what...

I was also kinda shocked that Russia got the world cup, but from what i understand, they really were the front runner. I think England has had too many issues with hooligans. They are hosting the olympics, so maybe FIFA wanted to spread the wealth around.....
Supreme Megalodon
FLPatsFan wrote:the stadiums are gorgeous.... Qatar has the money to do it up right.

there are (IMO) too many things that could go wrong in the Middle East (if its not a sandpit in 12 years).

ok, so there are gonna be designated alcohol areas.. fine.

security is gonna be an issue, heat is gonna be an issue, i am quite frankly worried about any jewish peope that may show up in Qatar. They are gonna donate the stadiums to other nations after the world cup.. i'm sorry, but.. honestly... so what...

I was also kinda shocked that Russia got the world cup, but from what i understand, they really were the front runner. I think England has had too many issues with hooligans. They are hosting the olympics, so maybe FIFA wanted to spread the wealth around.....

I think the english media cost them the cup, they have been pressing the fifa leadership on corruption charges for the past few years and that is probably payback

Chum
Sand$: 42.00
Though it is already decided ,but it should have been England!!