Buy Steelers now

Megalodon
Sand$: 8,033.97
easy schedule the rest of the year especially the playoffs. should be able to snag ben, mendy, and wallace cheap now from scared chum. thoughts?
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,040.00
I do think, snag them cheap now cause there is no way they get any lower. I just cant see that happening.

"... if you really want to try and out fox Shanahan you have to match crazy with crazy. Similar to how a negative times a negative makes a positive, crazy times crazy may make sanity..." - T. Holmes '12 Week 1 Prog
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
I like it. I'm wondering about Saunders here.. any value with him or is he going to be stuck dealing with Brown picking his pocket all year?

a lot of hype coming out of last and then going into this year about him..

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Megalodon
birddog wrote:I like it. I'm wondering about Saunders here.. any value with him or is he going to be stuck dealing with Brown picking his pocket all year?

Sanders and/or Brown are worth bench spots in deep keeper/dyno leagues. Other than that it goes Wallace/Ward/Cotchery/then them.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,773.66
i think they will get better when they start switching fields a little better. their full back play is atrocious. i think their stopper needs to really step it up.

currently consulting my FF appraiser/advisor
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,531.06
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:i think they will get better when they start switching fields a little better. their full back play is atrocious. i think their stopper needs to really step it up.

wat

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
thanks elven.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Megalodon
HurricaneNamedDitka wrote:i think they will get better when they start switching fields a little better. their full back play is atrocious. i think their stopper needs to really step it up.

wrong forum!!!
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,040.00
Thanks e I could not figure out what that meant.

"... if you really want to try and out fox Shanahan you have to match crazy with crazy. Similar to how a negative times a negative makes a positive, crazy times crazy may make sanity..." - T. Holmes '12 Week 1 Prog
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,637.92

Go eat some orange slices.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with catsup.
Proud member of the Deep Blue Dynasty League
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,367.80
birddog wrote:I like it. I'm wondering about Saunders here.. any value with him or is he going to be stuck dealing with Brown picking his pocket all year?

If Sanders takes over it won't be until later in the season. He's the better talent behind Wallace but there will be a lot of spreading it around this year.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,531.06
zodiak wrote:

If Sanders takes over it won't be until later in the season. He's the better talent behind Wallace but there will be a lot of spreading it around this year.

Yeah when you have to account for Wallace, Ward, Mendenhall, maybe a TE, Brown, Sanders and of course at least a couple of DBs, that's a lot of spreading it around.

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Megalodon
Sand$: 19,680.86
Love the fact this is still in the Soccer forum :)

“There is an art to flying ... learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.”
- Douglas Adams