Dammit, We're Having An MLS Thread!

Megalodon
Sand$: 18,760.14
... because my nephew (Andrew Weber, GK) signed with Seattle last week.

http://www.soundersfc.com/News/Articles ... Signs.aspx

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 162,568.48
cool beans gballs. missed this. Haven't been in here in a while.

hope he does well

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 312,347.39
I think in saw that the mls actually finally won the all-star game.

Image Image

Great White Shark
Sand$: 103.22
erm...MLS has won several of the All Star Matches against foreign clubs...I know they beat Celtic and Fulham in previous years...
Megalodon
Sand$: 18,760.14
gballs1 wrote:... because my nephew (Andrew Weber, GK) signed with Seattle last week.

http://www.soundersfc.com/News/Articles ... Signs.aspx

... and he has been signed by Seattle again, as injuries hit two of their backup keepers. He has been playing with Phoenix in some chicken-stih league, but Phoenix ran out of money and stopped paying their players, so it is fortuitous that Seattle called him back.

The life of a nomad soccer player is interesting to watch, I'll tell you. It really is for the love of the game, because most of those guys even in the MLS barely make ends meet.

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
Chum
Sand$: 2.00
Yeah im also like this (MLS) Major League Soccer is a professional soccer league representing the sport's highest level in the United States and Canada, with headquarters in New York City.yeah i agreed with this really they are professional soccer league.i love them.