Chum
Sand$: 54.64

I've been struggling for a couple months now getting my MFL page Mobile settings straightened out...

I'm in a number of leagues (approx 30) on MFL.. a few of them (maybe a half dozen) when I set the phone # & carrier up I get the validation code..

the others will not even send me a validation code..

within a week on those leagues that I was able to set up, the information seems to disappear and I get no mobile notifications..

in the others as I said, I can't even get the validation codes to set them up..

I sent a Ticket to MFL.. and continually got responses that it was an error with my carrier..

I've subsequently called my carrier and have been assured multiple times that there is no myfantasyleague.com blocking issue..

I've also spoken to other owners in different leagues I am in who have said they have similar issues and simply do not use the mobile features any longer..

mobile notifications in recent years have become crucial for me due to the amount of emails I get in a day at my work so using Text/Mobile had alleviated that issue for me..

if there is anyone who has heard of or come across such issues I'd love to be able to find a fix..

thanks in advance!

"lack of preparation on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part"
"Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
"I don't play the game to lay up"
Chum

bump

"Never argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
Mako Shark
Sand$: 887.86

I've been struggling for a couple months now getting my MFL page Mobile settings straightened out...

I'm in a number of leagues (approx 30) on MFL.. a few of them (maybe a half dozen) when I set the phone # & carrier up I get the validation code..

within a week on those leagues that I was able to set up, the information seems to disappear and I get no mobile notifications..

I sent a Ticket to MFL.. and continually got responses that it was an error with my carrier..

I've subsequently called my carrier and have been assured multiple times that there is no myfantasyleague.com blocking issue..

I've also spoken to other owners in different leagues I am in who have said they have similar issues and simply do not use the mobile features any longer..

mobile notifications in recent years have become crucial for me due to the amount of emails I get in a day at my work so using Text/Mobile had alleviated that issue for me..

if there is anyone who has heard of or come across such issues I'd love to be able to find a fix..

thanks in advance!

I have that same problem for years. I am on Tmobile and setting up the mobile used to work fine a few years back, Then some leagues worked but not others. The last 2-3 years I can't get a validation code on any of my leagues here. Would like to hear a solution if anyone figures this out.

Chum

thanks in advance!

I have that same problem for years. I am on Tmobile and setting up the mobile used to work fine a few years back, Then some leagues worked but not others. The last 2-3 years I can't get a validation code on any of my leagues here. Would like to hear a solution if anyone figures this out.

I've talked to others with the very same issue... it seems my issues began with the Sprint T-Mobile merger... that said I can't positively pin it to that... although after multiple times talking to both Sprint and T-Mobile techs I've been assured their is absolutely nothing blocked on their end... & in response to the MFL case I've put in they continue to tell me they can't do anything.. I'm in 30 Dynasty Leagues on MFL and have relied heavily on this feature over the years... now considering my lack of email access on most days and my true need for the mobile texting notification feature it is and has created numerous issues for me.. in speaking to other owners it's clear this is not s small issue despite MFL techs seemingly wanting me to believe it is.. I mean if the feature isn't going to work why continue promoting it...

Chum
Bump

in case anyone has any new info….

Chum
Sand$: 0.00

I haven't had an issue (Verizon) and I haven't tried this but try setting up Google Voice. It can be setup to forward messages/calls from the Google Voice number to your cell number. It may not be a perfect solution but a good step in the right direction.

Or port your number to Google Fi (or any other carrier) for a week, get everything setup, and move back to your current carrier.

There may be a way to use a burner phone and a MVNO to set it up but you'd have to work out getting it moved and verified to your existing number.

:blink: Dunno if any would be solutions but tossing darts out there. Changing carriers an option at all?

Chum

...still struggling with the same issues in regards to MFL's mobile settings...

my carrier Sprint/Tmobile techs have gone over backwards and forwards in regards to my number receiving mobile settings notifications...

MFL after multiple efforts has has given me absolutely nothing... & the frustration is very real..

I'm able to obviously recieve emails but the one thing that I won't be able to see are the inactive players notifications that

I've always received via mobile for each league.... being in over 30 leagues on MFL that is very problematic..

Chum
Bump still nothing and absolutely no help from MFL after much discussion with my carrier on the subject

Im in 30+ dynasty leagues but definitely looking like Ill be done with MFL after this year

Chum
I'm bumping this as the issue apparently had been remedied until MFL maintenance last week and now mobile issues have returned.. anyone else experience issues with not getting trade offer texts... or rookie draft status texts?

Chum
Sand$: 26.98
Any update? Verizon here. I get the verification email but then the notifications stop
Chum
Sand$: 21.58
Add a 2nd email address use your phone number followed by @vtext did it a little while ago works great so far. I have verizon btw
Chum
Sand$: 26.98
I’m going to try that
Chum
Sand$: 136.10
I'm sick of this ****. I lost all SMS notifications in April. I have Verizon and a Motorola phone. It's prepaid. Have been trying since then to get it back. I've talked to Verizon for probably 6-8 hrs total. 8-10 Techs between Verizon & TracFone( who is a division of Verizon ). I was told that all you have to do is go to your Verizon account and look up your Block list & if there isnt any Domain name, email addresses or phone numbers then you 100% are not blocking anyone or it would be listed.Their App & Verizon i have been using for years & also to check other cell providers i bought a prepaid TracFone service & a new phone Samsung Galaxy ,different maker & phone number. I entered it on all my leagues & still not receiving any SMS notifications. I have tried 5 different Messaging Apps. None of them get any SMS from MFL. Thats 2 different phones, servicies,5 Apps , its ridiculous. Ive sent tickets they always blame the cellular provider & say to whitelist their Domain. It is not the Providers. It would be nice to hear the truth. I even emailed my LM & never got a response. I even used both of my cell numbers one as the main owner of the team and then the Co-Owner. Still nothing. Why would Verizon or any other provider just randomly pick MFL & block them, what do they get out of it. Nothing. As I said if they did block MFL then it would be listed on your account which you can easily go to & check. By some miracle that it ever listed, then all you have to do is unblock it thats it. But I bet no one has ever seen Verizon listed as blocked. Why after years & years would they decide to do that now. Why is it that on both my phones I receive several other SMS notifications? Those weren't blocked.

I've also tried to get my number validated and I didn't get the validation code. I don't know if I just missed this or if anyone else has noticed, but now when you enter your number & receive the validation code if and when it comes through, thats a SMS notification. However it doesnt come from MFL i was validating my cell last Sunday & it came from Safeleagues. Thats the league I use. As far as I remember, MFL does the validation Codes. I don't know if that was because it was a Safeleagues football league. Why did it show as Safeleagues sending it. My leagues are all through SafeLeagues.So that SMS came through zs SMS, so why isnt The information that we select to get notifications on doesn't come through.That doesn't make sense to me. I know that now they are considered a Corporate League , I was told that by MFL. It is definitely not Verizon. I have posting talking about this. A Verizon Tech whom i spoke with for over an hour, wanted and tried to Call MFL & have himself, myself & MFL have a conference call right when we were talking ,but couldnt get through. Im so tired of this & dont know why MFL or my LM just doesn't fix this issue. Why should other people get to use the feature which many people rely on & we cant get the same benefit. It can be fixed they just dont want to. MFL says to contact your cell providers, well maybe everyone should send in tickets & flood their OS
( operating system ). I thought MFL was the greatest platform when I 1st used it,but now after this simple issue isnt being resolved , to me it just shows they don't care. Saying its the carriers is tossing blame on someone else & like I said just check your account & if anyone is listed it will show who is blocked even if the carrier did it. It's just funny they don't show up on peoples accounts as blocked & I know people who are going through the same thing. Also when you report it to your LM they are getting paid to do a job,So it's their responsibility to get it fixed. Doesnt matter how many leagues they run, they chose to do the job & be very well compensated for it. I've done it & ya its extra work to be done & basically is an everyday thing to deal with. I did get an email address from the Verizon App for my bad review & sent all my information, even the logs from my league that show the attempts to send Verizon any add/drop or trade offer info ect.Still waiting to hear back. that was Monday I believe.
Its just real BS that its not being fixed. I dont care for the email notifications. I dont keep my mobile wifi on all day, to just waste it. Its more effective to get a message.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,617.82
Probably time to go to another platform if the issue is causing you so much stress

I am unable to answer questions about your site without a link to site or page your describing. If you dont provide a link I will not answer your post.

MFL Scripts Contributor for MyFantasyLeague.com
https://mflscripts.com/
Chum
Sand$: 136.10
Or MFL could just stop using the its the Providers fault excuse. After 5 years Verizon just decides to stumble upon my account & notice MFL & block them which as I said is impossible because anything blocked a person can see on there account and remove it. I'm not going to dump my teams which I always pay as far in advance as I can because I'm devoted to the leagues. People are sick of the excuses & theres more to it than just issue.