Chum
Sand$: 26.36
Hey all. Our leagues intent is to have all free agents on Waivers from Sunday to Wednesday morning, but it's Tuesday currently and I can do an Add/Drop without any restriction. Is there something we're doing wrong here? Our calendar is supposed to put all free agents on waivers at 1pm on Sunday and then processes waivers on Wednesday 5am but not working.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 208.17
Always provide a link to your league AND make sure that you allow guests to view your homepage and reports.

We can't help without seeing exactly what your settings are.

"INCONCEIVABLE!!"  ...   You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means.

Chum
Sand$: 21.10
I arranged 4 waver adds. I got the first, but not the other three. I looked on Thursday and all three were still available. Obviously, I'm doing something wrong, but I do not understand what. Please help.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,569.20
First the obvious, are you dropping 4 different Players also ?
Did you click on “copy” to 2nd, 3rd and 4th Round after you made your Selections?
Chum
Sand$: 21.10
Yes. I am dropping players also.

No! What do you mean by "copy" to 3rd, 4th and 5th Round?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,569.20
After you make all of your add/drops, before you hit “submit request”, look at the top of the Page
It shows the Moves you are trying to make
Next to it, it shows like 3 options
- Copy to Rd 2, move up and move down, if I remember right
Keep hitting the “copy to Round…” till you cover the Number of Transaction you want to make
Blue Shark
Sand$: 208.17
MBarricelli wrote:No! What do you mean by "copy" to 3rd, 4th and 5th Round?

You can only add 1 player per round. So if you put in requests for 4 players (with 4 different players to drop) you must copy your requests to rounds 2, 3 and 4. And as mentioned, there is a button to click that copies all your requests to the next round.

"INCONCEIVABLE!!"  ...   You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means.