Guillotine Leagues - Any Openings

Post Reply  
Chum
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2023
Sand$: 30.30
Looking to try this format for the first time. Anyone creating one?
Chum
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2023
Sand$: 32.50
Hey There. Welcome to the world of Guillotine! The most exciting format ever! Email me at Leacjuneb@yahoo.com. My league is 17 teams, auction draft, Superflex roster, with weekly winner for high score included. Entry fee is $42 paid through League Safe.
Chum
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu May 18, 2017
Sand$: 39.41
We don't run any guillotine leagues on MyFantasyLeague, but we have several with openings at www.dataforceff.com
Chum
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2023
Sand$: 30.30
raz49 wrote:Hey There. Welcome to the world of Guillotine! The most exciting format ever! Email me at Leacjuneb@yahoo.com. My league is 17 teams, auction draft, Superflex roster, with weekly winner for high score included. Entry fee is $42 paid through League Safe.



Any openings still?
Chum
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005
Sand$: 44.48
If you are still looking, I played in public leagues at www.guillotineleagues.com before.
SandShark
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020
Sand$: 121.40
Too much JUICE !!!!!!
SandShark
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020
Sand$: 121.40
Gweed9094 wrote:Looking to try this format for the first time. Anyone creating one?

Looking as well.............want private league. NO JUICE!!!
$30-$50
SandShark
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020
Sand$: 121.40
Gweed9094 wrote:
raz49 wrote:Hey There. Welcome to the world of Guillotine! The most exciting format ever! Email me at Leacjuneb@yahoo.com. My league is 17 teams, auction draft, Superflex roster, with weekly winner for high score included. Entry fee is $42 paid through League Safe.



Any openings still?


Need info and rules

rdykhoff.fb@gmail.com.
Chum
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2005
Sand$: 44.48
Bison Herd wrote:Too much JUICE !!!!!!


Agreed. That's why I have been reluctant to play there again.