***League has been filled****

Chum
Sand$: 166.03
Hi

I am trying to do something a little different here and would like to take advantage on MFL's mid season free test trial for a league.

I am planning on making this into a 40 team league with 4 x 10 team conferences which will be made up of 2 x 5 team divisions. The scoring system is very unique and high scoring we've been using it in a startup we did this season and all feedback has been nothing but positive.

The keeper aspect will be 5 offensive and 5 defensive each season with no timeline on how short or long you want to keep them, we are also using a dual win system which has been popular as well basically the top 5 scoring teams for the week get a win plus you can get a win for your head to head matchup.

this is a link to the league we are using it in this season https://www44.myfantasyleague.com/2023/home/52805#0

heading forward from next season we will be starting the league new anything done this season will be wiped away this is purely a free trial to see if you like the format, the cost starting next season is $35USD we use Teamstake to hold the money because we have a lot of international owners and leaguesafe is hopeless for them.

Hit me up if you are interested and I can send through the proposed rules document currently 21/40 spots are filled.
Last edited by Starcraft on Wed 11.29.2023, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.
Chum
Sand$: 15.08
Interested in the league.
Chum
email sent
Chum
Still looking to fill this if your interested please contact me and I’ll get back to you
Chum
Down to 6 spots to fill in the league heading towards next season drafts have been done for the test league already spots can still be filled there just to try the league out this season
Chum
Down to one spot left to fill