Should We Still Process This Trade If The Owner Is Indifferent?

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 1
Chum
Sand$: 186.34
So an Eliminated Owner in my league No Longer Cares because he is out of it now, But he is Making A Trade where he is giving up the best player in the deal. The deal is still fair per our trade calculator, but when the Vice Commish reached out to him about the deal, the owner seemed indifferent to it going through. To test him, the Vice Commish sent a lopsided offer (Vice Commish was receiving the better end) and the owner accepted the deal. Since it was just a test, we aren't processing that trade, but what about the first one where it passes our trade-calculator test?

As of yet, the indifferent owner hasn't told us if he will be leaving, so he could be back, but we do have a waiting list. Nobody has been picked from that waiting list though, so I guess it's still the indifferent owner's team. But our thinking is that he (the indifferent owner) will probably not be back next season.

The 2nd owner in the deal REALLY wants the player as he is in the championship game this week (no trade deadline in this league), so should we process the trade? What do you think?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,097.48
You should have a trade deadline.
Megalodon
Sand$: 63,492.02
Elmagister wrote:You should have a trade deadline.

Definitely this.

However, if your league doesn't have a rule regarding trades and the trade is fair, then you pretty much have to process it. I really don't see how you can't.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 22,097.48
bigredmachineffl wrote:

Definitely this.

However, if your league doesn't have a rule regarding trades and the trade is fair, then you pretty much have to process it. I really don't see how you can't.

Yep.
Megalodon
Sand$: 35,025.62
bigredmachineffl wrote:

Definitely this.

this.

Megalodon
Sand$: 43,519.88
Wrong forum, moving to Commish Corner.

Please dont keep making me move threads...
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,895.74
Not sure why the question is really being asked. If there is no trade deadline and the trade is fair then there is no issue.

If you don't know if one of the players involved in the trade will be back next year then just ask them. Or request the commish to check. There doesn't really appear to be a dilemna to me - other then there not actually being no trade deadline.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,312.20
I don't think you should be playing fantasy football.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,875.68
NautArch wrote:I don't think you should be playing fantasy football.

Yeah. I can't tell if this guy is just trolling the forum with random situations or if controversy just follows him around all his leagues.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 75,896.02
Pretty sure he’s just trolling.