Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,518.58
Just a question, wonder what the normal length is. I'm in a league where our LM takes a long long time to pay. Unfortunately I cant really say jack as the LG is a very good friend of mine but I'm at the point where its getting very frustrating being in his league.

For example, I didn't get paid until spring time last year and I'm concerned itll happen again this year. Emails and texts have been sent to no avail. What's your average wait time and any suggestions for me?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,297.72
There is no 'normal'. Is this your first year in this league with this guy as commish? How has he done payouts previously if not?

But either way - he's your friend. Just talk to him. If he's not responding to text/email/calls and he's your friend then you should reach out to other mutual friends and make sure he's okay.
Megalodon
Sand$: 43,483.44
As soon as Leaguesafe allows me to.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 684.62
I'd think being his good friend would make it easier for you to say something. If you have rules on when you have to pay, there should also be rules or understanding on when you'll receive winnings.

Only time I took a long time in the past was when I couldn't get in touch with the owners who had winnings to be given.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 585.14
I send the Winnings the Friday after the Championship. Used to do it the Monday after but had 1 year where Stat Corrections flipped the 3rd Place Game
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,297.72
Inquiring minds want to know: did you get paid?