Terence Crawford

Post Reply  
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5988
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 16,992.40
He might be the best boxer in the world.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5988
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 16,992.40
Told you.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5988
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 16,992.40
Any questions?
_______________________________________

Image
Megalodon
Posts: 20538
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005
Sand$: 161,637.76
Watched him the other night....he's damned good. Hope he gets a decent fight next go around. Guy he fought Saturday was well below Crawford's talent level.

But this tout has nothing to do with his home state, does it?
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5988
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 16,992.40
marty1841 wrote:Watched him the other night....he's damned good. Hope he gets a decent fight next go around. Guy he fought Saturday was well below Crawford's talent level.

But this tout has nothing to do with his home state, does it?


No. :wink:
More like home town/neighborhood.
He's a GREAT fighter and a good guy.
Nobody wants to fight him. Manny wouldn't because Manny was scared and didn't wanna go out with a loss.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5988
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 16,992.40
Bud about to fight on HBO.
_______________________________________

Image
Megalodon
Posts: 20538
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005
Sand$: 161,637.76
crawford is a bad, bad man.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5988
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 16,992.40
Crawford - Diaz tomorrow night on HBO.

3 years ago I told you who the best fighter in world is.

Now I'm not the only one saying it.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5988
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 16,992.40
Any questions?
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21892
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012
Sand$: 53,341.70
I still need to watch the fight. Saw it on this weekend but forgot to DVR it and was busy. I'll have to look for the next air date.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5988
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 16,992.40
Bud may be the baddest man on the planet.
_______________________________________

Image
Megalodon
Posts: 20538
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005
Sand$: 161,637.76
Ridiculously underrated. He's got no equal in that weight class.

He's far too talented to be fighting on espn.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5988
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 16,992.40
marty1841 wrote:Ridiculously underrated. He's got no equal in that weight class.

He's far too talented to be fighting on espn.


It wassupposed to be on HBO, but Bud requested ESPN so people who only have basic cable could watch.
_______________________________________

Image
Megalodon
Posts: 20538
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005
Sand$: 161,637.76
c2o wrote:
marty1841 wrote:Ridiculously underrated. He's got no equal in that weight class.

He's far too talented to be fighting on espn.


It wassupposed to be on HBO, but Bud requested ESPN so people who only have basic cable could watch.



That's pretty freaking awesome.

I'd love to see him get challenged, just don't see how that's gonna happen. Fighting in his backyard is a great touch too....
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 5988
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009
Sand$: 16,992.40
Bud about to beat some Benevidaz-ass
_______________________________________

Image