WWE wrestling thread!

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 94,145.40
After Dolph Ziggler won this Monday and got in to fight for the World Heavyweight Title, I bought tickets and am now going to attend the PPV NO WAY OUT this weekend! Unfortunately none of my friends want to go (they don't watch) so I'm going with a millionaire's daughter and a FOB Russian chick. That's right 2 chicks who I am not banging. Going to be an interesting night.

Very excited. Hoping Ziggler wins but doubt it.

I'm hoping it's the typical NYC anti-Cena audience. With all the pink shirts in Hartford, one can only hope...when I went to a house show in NYC in December it was a fantastic crowd.

#heelziggler
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,283.26
Ziggler has no shot, but I hope they actually let him look legitimate and continue the slight push he's getting. Let him split from Vickie/Swagger for good, the dude is the second best in-ring worker after Bryan. Ziggler is my second favorite wrestler after Bryan.

Thank heaven for AJ, she's the only thing giving the triple threat any type of build and storyline.

Big Show with a carbon copy Mark Henry heel turn just to feed Cena? They gave up on Tensai obviously.

Last week's RAW was pretty good, but the whole Cena main event shoot is getting old really friging quick.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,754.86
Raw should be somewhat interesting tonight, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins made their debut last night at Survivor series and attacked Ryback.

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 94,145.40
I went to yet another event - WWE House Show @ MSG
Great White Shark
Boogs34 wrote:I went to yet another event - WWE House Show @ MSG

Went to the Live Smackdown/Christmas Eve RAW event wearing the same shirt, just the black/blue.
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
Royal Rumble was actually pretty good if you ignore the predictable results. After Cena won the Rumble you knew the Rock was going to beat CM Punk, but I was pleasantly surprised at the way they reached the conclusion. Well done. Hint: Vince McMahon makes a cameo with his strut of glory.
Megalodon
The Punk/Rock match could have had a better ending I did not care for the Dusty finish or the fact that Rock won with the elbow.

Megalodon
Punk/Cena put on a wrestling clinic last night , loved every moment of it,imo it was MOTY. These guys have such great in ring chemistry .

Great White Shark
Kaleb.09 wrote:Punk/Cena put on a wrestling clinic last night , loved every moment of it,imo it was MOTY. These guys have such great in ring chemistry .

Sucks that Punk's first loss to Cena comes on a RAW. That would have been a great, great WM match. I marked the hell out for the piledriver (banned move).

One of the great feuds in wrestling history.
Megalodon
Sad to hear about Paul Bearer's/Percy Pringles passing,guy was probably one of the greatest MAnagers in the industry,RIP .

Megalodon
What a shoot fest wrestlemania was,they had the perfect opportunity to turn Cena heel at the end of the show and they make him and the Rock hug?.The only good match was Taker/Punk which was a suprise cause the buildup was lackluster .

Great White Shark
I quite liked the Taker/Punk build. Really old school with less focus on the streak and just the tried-and-true angle of making a heel such a jerk the fans are begging the face to beat him down. I was highly surprised by the amount of Punk backers (I was one). Give up on the Cena heel turn, he's just a heel to anyone over 15+ years old, although the "heel turn" portion of his promo on RAW was very creative. WM crowds at RAW are the absolute best.

RAW was better than WM.

Ziggler cashing in. \:D/
Megalodon
zodiak wrote:I quite liked the Taker/Punk build. Really old school with less focus on the streak and just the tried-and-true angle of making a heel such a jerk the fans are begging the face to beat him down. I was highly surprised by the amount of Punk backers (I was one). Give up on the Cena heel turn, he's just a heel to anyone over 15+ years old, although the "heel turn" portion of his promo on RAW was very creative. WM crowds at RAW are the absolute best.

RAW was better than WM.

Ziggler cashing in. \:D/

That crowd was off the charts, chanting everything they could think of. I also marked out for Ziggler cashing in the briefcase I just hope they begin to book him as a strong champion, but I have my doubts about it since he hasnt won a match in ages.

Great White Shark
I stayed up for this crap (Royal Rumble).
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 302.00
Can someone give me a good rundown of the current storyline on whats happeneing? I havent watched since right around the time John Cena got popular.