User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 39929
Joined: Fri Sep 3, 2004
Sand$: 19,491.60
We could really knock this out and I could move on to fantasy football if we all get together and get it over with
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9943
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009
Sand$: 16,174.70
still waiting for one more bid, but I'm off to bed in a sec
_______________________________________

Veritas Odium Parit
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22824
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$: 41,320.64
DropkickFluties wrote:still waiting for one more bid, but I'm off to bed in a sec


Not mine...
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9943
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009
Sand$: 16,174.70
still waiting
_______________________________________

Veritas Odium Parit
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17414
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005
Sand$: 28,243.01
DropkickFluties wrote:still waiting for one more bid, but I'm off to bed in a sec




Not it.
_______________________________________

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9943
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009
Sand$: 16,174.70
Round 2 Results
honingskills - Try The Whine(2) = $4000
und2006 - Dumbass Liberals(4) = $6000
Lundy Love - Advice Threads(17) = $15000
Puking Dog - Awesomesauce!(16) = $12000

Round 3
Sand currency values available:
$14000
$11000
$2000
$3000
_______________________________________

Veritas Odium Parit
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9943
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009
Sand$: 16,174.70
Round 3 Results
honingskills - Globe Bar(29) = $14000
und2006 - I Can Has Ur Sands?(12) = $3000
Lundy Love - Caption This(23) = $11000
Puking Dog - Bueller? Bueller?(9) = $2000

Round 4
Sand currency values available:
$1000
$6000
$2000
$13000
_______________________________________

Veritas Odium Parit
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22824
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$: 41,320.64
I screwed up there... I had 25 locked in and changed it.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9943
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009
Sand$: 16,174.70
Round 4 Results
honingskills - Anal Beads(8) = $1000
und2006 - Graphic Content(25) = $2000
Lundy Love - Birthday Threads(27) = $6000
Puking Dog - Off-season Games(32) = $13000

Round 5
Sand currency values available:
$7000
$3000
$16000
$4000
_______________________________________

Veritas Odium Parit
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9943
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009
Sand$: 16,174.70
Round 5 Results
honingskills - Cool Story Bro!(20) = $16000
und2006 - Celebrity Deaths(10) = $4000
Lundy Love - Non-NFL Sports Talk(15) = $7000
Puking Dog - Dumbass conservatives(5) = $3000

Round 6
Sand currency values available:
$13000
$9000
$10000
$8000

Please submit your round 6 and 7 bids together.
_______________________________________

Veritas Odium Parit
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17414
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005
Sand$: 28,243.01
DropkickFluties wrote:Round 5 Results
honingskills - Cool Story Bro!(20) = $16000
und2006 - Celebrity Deaths(10) = $4000
Lundy Love - Non-NFL Sports Talk(15) = $7000
Puking Dog - Dumbass conservatives(5) = $3000

Round 6
Sand currency values available:
$13000
$9000
$10000
$8000

Please submit your round 6 and 7 bids together.



und...how did you not take that?
_______________________________________

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9943
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009
Sand$: 16,174.70
waiting for one more bid
_______________________________________

Veritas Odium Parit
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17414
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005
Sand$: 28,243.01
DropkickFluties wrote:waiting for one more bid




My lord I'm so anxious to see how the last round unfolds!!!!!!
_______________________________________

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 22824
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2006
Sand$: 41,320.64
honingskills wrote:
DropkickFluties wrote:Round 5 Results
honingskills - Cool Story Bro!(20) = $16000
und2006 - Celebrity Deaths(10) = $4000
Lundy Love - Non-NFL Sports Talk(15) = $7000
Puking Dog - Dumbass conservatives(5) = $3000

Round 6
Sand currency values available:
$13000
$9000
$10000
$8000

Please submit your round 6 and 7 bids together.



und...how did you not take that?


Because I am barely paying attention and had no idea I was holding the trump card...
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 39929
Joined: Fri Sep 3, 2004
Sand$: 19,491.60
When will his end?