User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4068
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006
Sand$: 20,750.14
Well, I think I know where all your walls are now, so inevitably I will probably hit several more walls...

C4 to D4?
Megalodon
Posts: 21862
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2003
Sand$: 23,981.18
Baron_Fel wrote:Well, I think I know where all your walls are now, so inevitably I will probably hit several more walls...

C4 to D4?


:thumbright:
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4068
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006
Sand$: 20,750.14
D4 to D5?
Megalodon
Posts: 21862
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2003
Sand$: 23,981.18
Baron_Fel wrote:D4 to D5?


:thumbright:
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4068
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006
Sand$: 20,750.14
Gah, I'm going to be impatient...

Here are the moves through the rest of the open spaces:

D5 to C5
C5 to B5
B5 to B4
B4 to B3

There's probably a wall right next to me...
Megalodon
Posts: 21862
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2003
Sand$: 23,981.18
Just like my tendency to get impatient right before the end...
Baron_Fel wrote:Gah, I'm going to be impatient...

Here are the moves through the rest of the open spaces:

D5 to C5


:f: :l: :a: :g:
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4068
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006
Sand$: 20,750.14
OilersNut wrote:Just like my tendency to get impatient right before the end...
Baron_Fel wrote:Gah, I'm going to be impatient...

Here are the moves through the rest of the open spaces:

D5 to C5


:f: :l: :a: :g:


:party-smiley-050: :party-smiley-050: :party-smiley-050:
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4068
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006
Sand$: 20,750.14
But since I went first, I'm pretty sure you still get one more turn to tie :oops:
Megalodon
Posts: 21862
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2003
Sand$: 23,981.18
Baron_Fel wrote:But since I went first, I'm pretty sure you still get one more turn to tie :oops:


Eenie meenie mo

Retreat from D4 to D3 and D3 to D2 and D2 to D1

Finally D1 to E1 :neutral:
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4068
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006
Sand$: 20,750.14
OilersNut wrote:
Baron_Fel wrote:But since I went first, I'm pretty sure you still get one more turn to tie :oops:


Eenie meenie mo

Retreat from D4 to D3 and D3 to D2 and D2 to D1

Finally D1 to E1 :neutral:


:thumbright:
Megalodon
Posts: 21862
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2003
Sand$: 23,981.18
All of sudden feel unsure :lol:

E1 to E2
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 4068
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006
Sand$: 20,750.14
OilersNut wrote:All of sudden feel unsure :lol:

E1 to E2


For good reason it seems...

](*,)

=D> =D> =D>

I was actually kind of rooting for the tie, the hole you needed to take was D2 to E2 with the flag at E5. If you had gotten it, between us we would have cleared all but 1 square!
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9943
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009
Sand$: 16,174.70
Nice game. Very fun to watch both maze designs succeed in confusing their opponent. Will update public spreadsheet shortly.
_______________________________________

Veritas Odium Parit