I give
Tyler Boyd
Devin Singletary

Thoughts?

Dynasty 10 team 0.5 PPR
1QB 2RB 2WR 2FLEX 1TE

L. Jackson, Baker, Brady

Zeke, L. Bell, Mixon, M. Sanders, T. Coleman

OBJ, Cooks, TY Hilton, R. Anderson, J. Gordon, D. Westbrook, T. Williams, McLaurin, Deebo

Engram, Hooper
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,183.82
Two of the hottest rookies changing hands. That is a tough one... DK and Devin are both looking legit, and the other two guys are looking like long term contributors. I like Singletary a lot, but i'm slightly leaning yes due to the positional advantage Engram presents.

Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,162.59
I ended up doing it. I feel like Engram and Metcalf have higher ceilings. Engram is already at high end TE1 and a huge upgrade from Walker/Hooper and I think Metcalf has WR1 potential.

I think Boyd maxes out as a WR2 and Singletary as a RB2.

So we’ll see!

Dynasty 10 team 0.5 PPR
1QB 2RB 2WR 2FLEX 1TE

L. Jackson, Baker, Brady

Zeke, L. Bell, Mixon, M. Sanders, T. Coleman

OBJ, Cooks, TY Hilton, R. Anderson, J. Gordon, D. Westbrook, T. Williams, McLaurin, Deebo

Engram, Hooper
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,183.82
I think you made the right decision, that is close though. Singletary has such a weird style of running. Hard to lay a square hit on him with that lateral movement and low center.

Next step is to move a TE, because you have three top 8 ones... never a bad thing in dyno though. I sat on that kind of depth for a while and developed it, due to having Gronk. Good when he's in there, but did get hurt quite a bit. That team was and still is named Gronky Dumpty... needed pieces to put him back together roster wise sometimes. Now I just need a new name... that league was TE heavy when I got there though... ha

Congrats on the new pieces, should work well. Daniel Jones seems to not mind the seams :hathat14:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,608.46
Id do that trade all day. Nice work.