Kamara for Cook

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 8,804.36
12 team full ppr

I have Kamara on last year of keeper contract.

Was offered Dalvin Cook for Kamara

I actually was targeting Cook for trade deadline deal to secure keeper, but now i am 5-1 and wondering if it's too early to deal.

What say you Sharks?
Mako Shark
Sand$: 2,452.32
What does the contract situation look like? Can you keep Cook longer than Kamara? With no salary difference?
HammerHead Shark
Kamara was my keeper this year so will not be able to keep him again. We can only keep a player once. So was looking at Cook as a keeper for next year. I am just worried it's too early to deal Kamara
Great White Shark
Sand$: 18,183.82
Still worried about Cook's injury history? Kamara is currently dealing with a high ankle type injury. I think I'd do that trade sooner than later considering that. I could see Kamara getting right with Brees coming back being a nice finishing flurry, but hard to say and real hard to lose that keeper value, I'd imagine.

HammerHead Shark
RotoMoto wrote:Still worried about Cook's injury history? Kamara is currently dealing with a high ankle type injury. I think I'd do that trade sooner than later considering that. I could see Kamara getting right with Brees coming back being a nice finishing flurry, but hard to say and real hard to lose that keeper value, I'd imagine.

Agreed. I did scoop Mattison while I mull it over.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,533.64
With Kamara dealing with the injury I think I would make that trade so you have a keeper next year unless you have another top player you can keep.

QB: Carr, Wentz
RB: Barkley, Jacobs, Duke Johnson, Gallman and Washington
WR: C Ridley, Cooks, Gordon, Cobb, Metcalf, A J Brown, Deebo, Harmon, and Whiteside.
TE: O J Howard, Engram and Hockenson