Final keeper & trade value question

Chum
Sand$: 67.26
14 team league with 1Q/2R/3W/1T and 2 flex (1 W/R & 1 W/E)

Keep 8, set on QB Watson, RB Carson, WR Evans, WR Hopkins, TE Kelce, TE Waller

Pretty confident I'll keep WR Diontae Johnson. He could break out in Pittsburgh next year.

Remaining options for the last slot:
--WR Robby Anderson, FA -- has shown potential, new team may help, rumors of LV/OAK with Waller already is worrisome
--WR Anthony Miller, CHI -- good chance to be the #2, improved late in the season, but can that offense be trusted?
(other options that seem like long shots: John Ross, Perriman, P.Barber, R.Freeman)

--------------------------------
Trade question: what caliber of return would you look for if trading Evans or Kelce? I badly need a RB and with Waller and some WR depth in keepers (& they're easier to replace), both could be open for moving.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 3,098.02
Its actually a tough question, i would not want to get off anyone paired with mahomes especially if you're one of his favorites. I would not get off evans either his floor is 60 yards and a td with potential to give you 30 any given week.

With that said, if I had to choose itd be evans, i easily think you could get a rb 1 back for him

2017 & 2018 BDC points champion
Chum
allen3388 wrote:Its actually a tough question, i would not want to get off anyone paired with mahomes especially if you're one of his favorites. I would not get off evans either his floor is 60 yards and a td with potential to give you 30 any given week.

With that said, if I had to choose itd be evans, i easily think you could get a rb 1 back for him

Any thoughts on the last keeper or 2?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,586.32
bpow0408 wrote:
allen3388 wrote:Its actually a tough question, i would not want to get off anyone paired with mahomes especially if you're one of his favorites. I would not get off evans either his floor is 60 yards and a td with potential to give you 30 any given week.

I mguessing you might have drafted Miller. So you have a bias, if so.
The guy is talented. But....circumstances. You know what they are.
You’ll know more about Anderson as we go through FA.
Your scoring will vary of course. Does your league give bonus for big play?
If I had to make a choice right now, early February, I’d say keep Anderson.
Great White Shark
And if you trade Evans, which I wouldn’t, target the Mixon or Jacobs owner
Chum
Cadence calls wrote:
bpow0408 wrote:

I mguessing you might have drafted Miller. So you have a bias, if so.
The guy is talented. But....circumstances. You know what they are.
You’ll know more about Anderson as we go through FA.
Your scoring will vary of course. Does your league give bonus for big play?
If I had to make a choice right now, early February, I’d say keep Anderson.

No bias with Miller - I actually wasn't considering him until I saw he was ranked near Anderson on a few websites. Otherwise I was set on Anderson or John Ross, but then I looked at Ross's rankings and revisited his stats and realized he really didn't break out before injury, just flashed.

I'm definitely biased on Diontae Johnson as a Steelers fan though.
Great White Shark
You know what you’re looking at with Johnson.
Hoping for things is ok, if they are low risk.
Pitt could easily go 180 from the recent Ben years and the WRs would be 3/4/5’s.
Lots of JuJu owners are worried about that,
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 3,098.02
I saw keep anderson, i hate trubisky and don't trust any of Chicago wrs. I have dionte on my taxi and am keeping juju. Them two have to perform better with ben then both Rudolph and duck. I honestly don't care ben is coming off injury

2017 & 2018 BDC points champion