Falcons' Draft

Megalodon
Sand$: 4,621.68
HawgMaws wrote:
jdferguson07 wrote:Falcons Big Board IMO:

1.Chris Long
2.Jake Long
3.Glenn Dorsey..

As long as we get one of those guys I will have no complaints.

Just please.............. NO MATT RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol:

Sorry, I'm not trying to troll...I just saw this and thought it was funny.

Now that a couple of months have passed, how are you guys feeling about Ryan nowadays? Do you think he's going to start? What's the word?

Well as of now we are going to support are team and hope like hell the staff see's something we don't see.

ImageImageImage
Megalodon
Sand$: 35,768.76
bohern wrote:
HawgMaws wrote:

1.Chris Long
2.Jake Long
3.Glenn Dorsey..

:lol:

Sorry, I'm not trying to troll...I just saw this and thought it was funny.

Now that a couple of months have passed, how are you guys feeling about Ryan nowadays? Do you think he's going to start? What's the word?

Well as of now we are going to support are team and hope like hell the staff see's something we don't see.

Being a Saints fan, I know how that feels. I guess we'll know more about Ryan in a couple of more months. I'll check back.

\\/\// ||-|| (()) ||)) //-\\ '||'
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,099.00
I've never felt like Ryan was crappy, I just saw other needs as more pressing. When you take a QB that high and he sees the field early, you know this season is a wash. I hope I'm wrong. I do think he's very talented and DEDICATED, which will be a welcome change from the last "star QB" we had.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,321.06

1.Chris Long
2.Jake Long
3.Glenn Dorsey..

This is one thing I am glad to be wrong on. It appears that Matt Ryan was the right choice at #3.

Ryan has looked great this first half of the season, and he has to be considered a front-runner for the Rookie of the Year award.

I am a believer that you build starting with the guys who play with their hand on the ground, which is why I wanted us to take either Long or Dorsey. But we have looked solid along both fronts, especially the defensive line.
Megalodon
Sand$: 35,768.76
jdferguson07 wrote:

1.Chris Long
2.Jake Long
3.Glenn Dorsey..

This is one thing I am glad to be wrong on. It appears that Matt Ryan was the right choice at #3.

Ryan has looked great this first half of the season, and he has to be considered a front-runner for the Rookie of the Year award.

I am a believer that you build starting with the guys who play with their hand on the ground, which is why I wanted us to take either Long or Dorsey. But we have looked solid along both fronts, especially the defensive line.

I was just coming to find this thread again. I guess you guys are liking the pick now. :lol:

The kid is looking pretty good.

\\/\// ||-|| (()) ||)) //-\\ '||'