Can we win out?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,796.00
And if we do where do you think we stand in the playoffs? Man what a great year it has been so far. We really can't ask for anything more than what they have done so far. Can we? Let's go take care of Tampa first!!!

Fantasy Sharks NFL Challenge - San Diego Chargers 2009 AFC West Champs!
Megalodon
Sand$: 4,621.68
Zdenali wrote:And if we do where do you think we stand in the playoffs? Man what a great year it has been so far. We really can't ask for anything more than what they have done so far. Can we? Let's go take care of Tampa first!!!

I would love for us to win out and make the playoffs and maybe win a playoff game. but with all of that being siad even if we go 8-8 it has still been a good year, not that 8-8 is good. But we have shown so much promise for the future, and I will trade playoffs this for a even better next year.

ImageImageImage
Great White Shark
Nice win by the Falcons. They need to keep it rolling. Dallas against Baltimore this week is tough. Tampa against San Diego......well I am hoping San Diego wins for two reasons. Atlanta against Minnesota is not a gimmie. I think we have a easier path of the three though.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 27,548.18
Zdenali wrote:Nice win by the Falcons. They need to keep it rolling. Dallas against Baltimore this week is tough. Tampa against San Diego......well I am hoping San Diego wins for two reasons. Atlanta against Minnesota is not a gimmie. I think we have a easier path of the three though.

Without looking it up, I believe the Falcons have a tendency to win in the Metrodome.
ADP and Co. came down here and beat us up pretty good last year, but ATL @ MIN has made for some very memorable Falcons' hi-lites.
I think we can do it! :D

Baltimore's gonna be PISSED OFF over that PIT game and ready to give it to someone... I pity the Dallas offense next weekend.

San Diego and Tampa Bay is a crapshoot; either team is capable of beating the snot out of the either if they show up and get it done.
(Goes without saying, "Any Given Sunday" etc... but you know what I mean.)

2010 NFL Challenge Champion
Megalodon
Can we win out, it could happen. But as I said before I am happy about this season worst we can do now is 9-7. Would I rather go 11-5 sure.

ImageImageImage
Great White Shark
so far so good, and a shot at the division.

Megalodon
How much you guys wanna bet we get some primetime games next year?

ImageImageImage
Great White Shark
Sand$: 27,548.18
bohern wrote:How much you guys wanna bet we get some primetime games next year?

2 MNF (at least 1 will be divisional, I'd bet Carolina) and 1 SNF, minimum... 8)

2010 NFL Challenge Champion