Who do you guys want?

Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,099.00
I know it's early, but I'd like your opinions on the 2009 Draft. Who would you like to see in a Falcon jersey next year? I've seen a mock where we select DT Terrence Cody (Alabama) in the first round. Personally, i'd be most pleased with an active, 325 lb run stuffer, but that's just me. What about it Falcon fans?
Megalodon
Sand$: 4,621.68
TE, coffman.

ImageImageImage
Great White Shark
Sand$: 27,284.34
bohern wrote:TE, coffman.

A top-notch TE would definitely be good, about the only thing we're lacking on the offensive side except maybe making the OL even better than it is.
But don't see that as a first round priority.

That said, I'd like to see us shore up our secondary too.
Don't watch enough college ball to speak edumacatedly as to who, though.

2010 NFL Challenge Champion
Blue Shark
I just saw Mel Kiper on ESPN with his projections and he has us taking DE Larry English (Northern Illinois). I don't see alot of NIU football down here, but he's considered a DE/OLB tweener, so I don't know if he'd fit what we do. If we don't take Coty, there's also Michael Oher OT (Ole Miss) or Brian Cushing LB (Southern Cal). I think they would like nice in a Falcon's uni.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,681.80
Is Eric Berry declaring for the draft?

He played CB and FS at Tennesse and he is a STUD in my opinion. I just can't find anything saying whether he declared or not.
Megalodon
Sand$: 16,457.00
jdferguson07 wrote:Is Eric Berry declaring for the draft?

He played CB and FS at Tennesse and he is a STUD in my opinion. I just can't find anything saying whether he declared or not.

Maybe it's because he's a sophomore.

Personally, I want to see Casey (TE) in Atlanta. Fantasy gold.

Image Image
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,591.00
bohern wrote:TE, coffman.

That's exactly who I want. Screw Pettigrew. Coffman can be had in the 3rd most likely, especially now that he can't participate in the Combine. Save that first round pick for Delmas or Laurinaitis if they fall.
Blue Shark
Do you like Laurinitis more than Cushing? Or do you think Cushing will be gone before pick #24?
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,591.00
Armchair Daddy wrote:Do you like Laurinitis more than Cushing? Or do you think Cushing will be gone before pick #24?

I think there is a pretty good chance they will both be gone. Cushing is a freak and I would probably rather have him, I just think he will impress in the Combine and not fall to #24. If he's there though I think Dimitroff takes him.
Blue Shark
KS19 wrote:
Armchair Daddy wrote:Do you like Laurinitis more than Cushing? Or do you think Cushing will be gone before pick #24?

I think there is a pretty good chance they will both be gone. Cushing is a freak and I would probably rather have him, I just think he will impress in the Combine and not fall to #24. If he's there though I think Dimitroff takes him.

When I watched the Southern Cal defense the last couple of years, there were a couple of guys who, to me, were clearly better than the rest. Brian Cushing and Taylor Mays. Don't get me wrong, I like Maluaga alot, but I would swear that Cushing and Mays had clones on the field. They were everywhere making plays.