This Thread

Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,107.00
during the football season, does the thread pick up speed talking about the pack, or does it stay the same and stick to the main tank like currently?

Great White Shark
yes i see how up this thread can be. :lol:

Great White Shark
Sand$: 115,807.00
It hasn't seemed to pick up much traffic other then when Bears fans get bored and come over :lol:

Do you have any ideas for topics to draw interest?

Great White Shark
how about feelings on favre thinking about coming back for another year.

Great White Shark
Apparently that is a very hot topic (although I think most are commenting on it in the main tank).

When the rumors started, I really thought they were just rumors and nothing more was going to come of it. Now I'm beginning to wonder if there is more behind it then I originally thought.

What's you take on it?

Great White Shark
i don't really know what is going to happen. favre wants to come back but in a new statement he said he wants the team to release him so he can play for another team.

this is terrible. favre's only team should be the packers.

Great White Shark
yobro04 wrote:i don't really know what is going to happen. favre wants to come back but in a new statement he said he wants the team to release him so he can play for another team.

It is now an "official" mess. He wants back, doesn't sound like they want him to be the starter. They wont release him for fear of him going to another team in the division and now they are looking into possibly trades :shock:

I agree, his only team should be the Pack. I just can't even imagine watching him play for another team :evil:

Great White Shark
Cyber1 wrote:
yobro04 wrote:i don't really know what is going to happen. favre wants to come back but in a new statement he said he wants the team to release him so he can play for another team.

It is now an "official" mess. He wants back, doesn't sound like they want him to be the starter. They wont release him for fear of him going to another team in the division and now they are looking into possibly trades :shock:

I agree, his only team should be the Pack. I just can't even imagine watching him play for another team :evil:

yeah, and to sit the bench if he comes back! :shock: :evil: why after the year that he just had would you have him sit on the bench and watch the game. he could do that at home! :evil: