Great White Shark
Sand$: 632.00
Al Harris-DB- Packers Nov. 28 - 2:02 pm et

Al Harris does not believe he'll be back with the Packers next season.
He's played well since returning from his ruptured spleen (Marques Colston beat Charles Woodson, not Harris on his 70-yard TD in Week 12), but Harris thinks Green Bay is "going young." Harris is due $5M in 2009, which isn't too much if he finishes the season well. However, the Packers could try to trade him for a third- or fourth-round pick because of Tramon Williams' emergence.
Source: Wisconsin State Journal

tjusmc wrote:ehh. I just drop a bunch in, drink the milk, then pour the soggy goodness down my gullet.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,107.00
powerhousebum wrote:Al Harris-DB- Packers Nov. 28 - 2:02 pm et

He's played well since returning from his ruptured spleen (Marques Colston beat Charles Woodson, not Harris on his 70-yard TD in Week 12), but Harris thinks Green Bay is "going young." Harris is due $5M in 2009, which isn't too much if he finishes the season well. However, the Packers could try to trade him for a third- or fourth-round pick because of Tramon Williams' emergence.

i would be fine giving up the penalty machine if we get someone worth the time in the draft. however, harris has played well, and if we keep him that would be cool too.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 632.00
yobro04 wrote:

i would be fine giving up the penalty machine if we get someone worth the time in the draft. however, harris has played well, and if we keep him that would be cool too.

I know Tramon Has stepped up big, but with Woodson probably moving to safety at some point, who is going to play opposite Williams?

tjusmc wrote:ehh. I just drop a bunch in, drink the milk, then pour the soggy goodness down my gullet.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,107.00
powerhousebum wrote:
yobro04 wrote:

I know Tramon Has stepped up big, but with Woodson probably moving to safety at some point, who is going to play opposite Williams?

forgot about the woodson move. that will hurt us i think.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,191.88

If we can get something for him in the form of a trade then lets do it...but if that means just cutting him, I'd rather see him stick around. Lets see if he can transition away from the bump and run coverage.