Season in Review Thread

Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,107.00
i am getting this thread ready for end of the season discussion. i hope we beat the bears this monday night. that would be sweet.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 115,807.00
yobro04 wrote:i am getting this thread ready for end of the season discussion. i hope we beat the bears this monday night. that would be sweet.

I agree with you, I am hoping that we beat them and knock them out of playoff contention.

Great White Shark
Cyber1 wrote:
yobro04 wrote:i am getting this thread ready for end of the season discussion. i hope we beat the bears this monday night. that would be sweet.

I agree with you, I am hoping that we beat them and knock them out of playoff contention.

that would be the sweetest thing ever!

Megalodon
Sand$: 2.00
yobro04 wrote:
Cyber1 wrote:

that would be the sweetest thing ever!

x2

[-o<

University of Minnesota Golden Gophers

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

"The name on the front of the jersey is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back"
-Herb Brooks
Great White Shark
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

the line breaks down on one field goal attempt all season and it happens to be against the Bears! we should have won that game!

oh well, there is always next year to beat the Bears. in a majority of our games this year did anyone else notice that we lost by a field goal or a touchdown or something small like that? we will win the division next year.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 115,807.00
Yep, another case of we "should" have one. I can't remember the exact number, but I think it is around 6 games we have lost by 4 or less points :roll:

Like you said, we will just have to wait until next year to beat up on the Bears again.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 632.00
I new it would be a subpar season, however I still hoped we could slip into the playoffs in our weak division. Can't wait to see what Thompson does with this years draft.

tjusmc wrote:ehh. I just drop a bunch in, drink the milk, then pour the soggy goodness down my gullet.
Great White Shark
powerhousebum wrote:I new it would be a subpar season, however I still hoped we could slip into the playoffs in our weak division. Can't wait to see what Thompson does with this years draft.

yeah. i expected playoffs this year from us. what do you guys think that we could us most this year in the draft?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 632.00
yobro04 wrote:
powerhousebum wrote:I new it would be a subpar season, however I still hoped we could slip into the playoffs in our weak division. Can't wait to see what Thompson does with this years draft.

yeah. i expected playoffs this year from us. what do you guys think that we could us most this year in the draft?

defensive line help, another CB (I'm hoping Mike Jenkins), offensive line help (a tackle), a later round wr, possibly an outside lb. I would have said safety but Nick Collins has really come on this season.

tjusmc wrote:ehh. I just drop a bunch in, drink the milk, then pour the soggy goodness down my gullet.
Great White Shark
powerhousebum wrote:
yobro04 wrote:

defensive line help, another CB (I'm hoping Mike Jenkins), offensive line help (a tackle), a later round wr, possibly an outside lb. I would have said safety but Nick Collins has really come on this season.

i think we need a CB. Harris might not comeback next season. i think it would be good to be safe.

last thing about the season. i will officially hate, yet still watch, the Pack if they give the Lions their only win of the season.

Tiger Shark
Sand$: 870.00
powerhousebum wrote:
yobro04 wrote:

If Jenkins falls to them they should take him.

How does a team with such a big play defense lose so many games,

6-10, is Lindy Infante back??
Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,569.54
I agree on Jenkins. I could see TT trading down for more picks, although IMO #9 should net you a player that plays at a high level for years. I don't think they sign any big FA, but might sign a couple guys to fill out depth and compete or push guys for playing time, think Chillar from this past off season. They need Oline help bad, but last year was the draft for big time talent on the Oline. My guess is we will see a bunch of guys drafted in rounds 3-7 on the O and D lines and see what sticks. WR is not a need, I'd be surprised if GB drafts a WR. Offensive skill positions aren't our problem, it's the beef we're missing. LB depends on how Barnett progresses with rehab. He might lose some speed and that was his biggest asset.

I don't know what to do about P. I don't think drafting one is the answer. Maybe they sign someone, or multiple guys and see who performs. That's what they said about Frost however, he looked great in practice, but it didn't translate to the field.

Interested in other ideas as well.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 870.00
regardless TT should be able to do something big in this draft. Teams as good as them dont usually get this high of draft picks
Great White Shark
well we beat the lions, yeah! :o