Tiger Shark
Sand$: 870.00
QB- Very Happy they have a pro-bowl caliber QB for the next 8-9 years,
would like to see Matt Flynn used in wildcat formation, and Brohm to be developed and traded ala Brunell/Hasselback

RB-adequate but add a third down back that is explosive ala leon wash or sproles

WR- keep drafting them TT great job, they should draft one every year mid round

OL-needs an infusion of talent and needs to stop making penalties

TE-I think Finely may be the real deal

DEF- off the top i think malcolm jenkins would be a great pick, LB needs an infusion of talent, new def coordinator may bring in new system using hawk better, DL as always looking for a stud and replacement for Kampman.

Most of all why are the Packers playing the season so far under the salary cap?? spend some money?? sign atleast one big free agent.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 115,807.00
Cylon LoveChild wrote:QB- Very Happy they have a pro-bowl caliber QB for the next 8-9 years,
would like to see Matt Flynn used in wildcat formation, and Brohm to be developed and traded ala Brunell/Hasselback

RB-adequate but add a third down back that is explosive ala leon wash or sproles

WR- keep drafting them TT great job, they should draft one every year mid round

OL-needs an infusion of talent and needs to stop making penalties

TE-I think Finely may be the real deal

DEF- off the top i think malcolm jenkins would be a great pick, LB needs an infusion of talent, new def coordinator may bring in new system using hawk better, DL as always looking for a stud and replacement for Kampman.

Most of all why are the Packers playing the season so far under the salary cap?? spend some money?? sign atleast one big free agent.

If history repeats itself, TT seems to be against signing any big name free agents.

Tiger Shark
Sand$: 870.00
signing big expensive free agents is dangerous when they dont help and hurt your cap but if u have plenty of cap room why not try. Look waht Reggie White did for us
Great White Shark
Sand$: 632.00
Cylon LoveChild wrote:QB- Very Happy they have a pro-bowl caliber QB for the next 8-9 years,
I honestly think they should keep both. I'm still not sure about both of them and until one shows what they're made of we should probably still be looking for a veteran
I think we're fine here. Jackson is a good pass catcher and seems to finally "get" the position. He's really progressed since he was drafted. Lumpkin/Wynn/late round running back should be fine for the 3rd spot.
WR- keep drafting them TT great job, they should draft one every year mid round totally agree, wouldn't mind them drafting Deon Butler or somebody similar to man the slot

OL-needs an infusion of talent and needs to stop making penalties Agree, we need to draft a tackle on the first day and a run blocking guard early on the second day

TE-I think Finely may be the real deal He's come on a lot later in the season, hopefully he keeps progressing.

DEF- off the top i think malcolm jenkins would be a great pick, LB needs an infusion of talent, new def coordinator may bring in new system using hawk better, DL as always looking for a stud and replacement for Kampman. We need line help on both sides of the ball, Harrell has been a bust and I've already written him off. We need to draft a de, dt, and probably an OLB along with a CB who can start or play nickel now.

Most of all why are the Packers playing the season so far under the salary cap?? spend some money?? sign atleast one big free agent. This is so we can resign our core group of players. Rodgers is going to have a pretty big cap number for the remainder of his contract and we have to resign Jennings soon.

tjusmc wrote:ehh. I just drop a bunch in, drink the milk, then pour the soggy goodness down my gullet.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,107.00
Cylon LoveChild wrote:signing big expensive free agents is dangerous when they dont help and hurt your cap but if u have plenty of cap room why not try. Look waht Reggie White did for us

exactly. right now i think the offense is good how it is. we need to find one guy who is just an amazing stand out player on defense and is know throughout the league as that. when we get that we will be in business.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 2,505.78
What would u like to see moving forward

A whole bunch more 6-10 seasons.

What about beans?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,107.00
feral pig wrote:
What would u like to see moving forward

A whole bunch more 6-10 seasons.

go back to your own forum.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,191.88
I'd like to see one big name FA signing and a couple tier two type guys to start plugging in on this new Defensive scheme. Since we are making this change, its time to put their money where their mouth is and get a few guys who know how to play in this system. I'd like to see 2 of the first 3 picks in the draft be on D with the other one being O line. We need some very athletic LBs, really Hawk and Barnett are the only ones worth really keeping around. We need guys for the line that can do the 3-4 too...Kampman is a terrible fit for this system. Honestly, the front 7 are more important than CB right now in my book...our problems at CB went back to the line last year.
SandShark
Sand$: 202.00
QB: Aaron Rodgers...enough said. we will be fine for a long time.

RB: Ryan Grant is a solid starter but we need another RB we can rely on in 3rd down and clutch situations. like you said a leon washington would be a perfect fit...hopefully he wont sign with New York and we can make a move on him.

WR: Just keep drafting physical fast WRs so they can get YAC on the slants. We are fine for WR.

TE: I like Donald Lee cause he is a great blocker for goaline situations. And Finley i belive will make something happen. he is a big guy with great hands.

Oline: We could use a young solid guy and then some solid depth to fill in cause our Oline is getting a little old.

Defense: Im loving the 3-4! We need to get a CB pretty soon in the draft cause Woodson and Harris aren't exactly young. and having a good talented CB learning from these two for a couple years could really benifit him. like favre did with rodgers. we are also going to need a safety if Bigby keeps getting hurt. Rouce is good but we can get better. The Dline is fine and even better with Raji! our LB core is very deep and very good! im very pleased with them.

looking forward to the season!!!

GO PACK GO!!!!!
Chum
Sand$: 44.00
They only thing I have a problem with this year is they made Kampman a LB yes he is a great talent. I know it is a copy cat league and they have perfected it in NY with Osi Umenyiora but Kampman is just so devastating of the edge. 37 sacks in the last 3 years. I would like to see them put him back on the d-line next to Raji and Jenkins on the other side. Then give one of our plethora of LB's a chance to start ie.. Chiller or Bishop that looked great this pre-season. I know they arn't gonna do it but that is just my thought. Don't make him worry about covering tight ends and just go get the QB.