Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,212.00
I like Rodgers and don't see him as the problem in Green Bay. I think the coaching is mediocre, the O'line isn't good at all. The Defense is suspect more often than not. All of these factors contribute to the Packers record.

CALL EM AS I SEE EM
President of JStew, Blount & Pettigrew Fan Club
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,531.06
DigitalDominators wrote:
zodiak wrote:This post reeks of "all black QB's are the same".

This post also reeks of not belonging in the Main Tank -- and should be here instead:

http://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=73

I don't know...there are a lot of relevant fantasy players on GB, and let's be honest, it won't be read in the team forum.

There's a good discussion in here on what makes a good QB, numbers vs. wins, situation, etc.

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,191.88
vonbearsalot wrote:
DigitalDominators wrote:

This post also reeks of not belonging in the Main Tank -- and should be here instead:

I don't know...there are a lot of relevant fantasy players on GB, and let's be honest, it won't be read in the team forum.

There's a good discussion in here on what makes a good QB, numbers vs. wins, situation, etc.

I agree...this isn't some homer talk about how great the team is. Its someone wanting an analysis on what everything thinks is going on in GB. How is that NOT main tank material. Its much better discussion than half the crap topics floating in the main tank.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 57,531.06
trevorr77 wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:
DigitalDominators wrote:

I agree...this isn't some homer talk about how great the team is. Its someone wanting an analysis on what everything thinks is going on in GB. How is that NOT main tank material. Its much better discussion than half the crap topics floating in the main tank.

What, "SLAYTON or FORTAY from here one out" not doing it for you?

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,191.88
vonbearsalot wrote:
trevorr77 wrote:
vonbearsalot wrote:
DigitalDominators wrote:

What, "SLAYTON or FORTAY from here one out" not doing it for you?

haha exactly! I like the fact that there is some real legit discussion about a team and what to expect. This is real football discussion with real fantasy implications.

Here's some fantasy questions to chew on to give it some more relevance for those of you that can't get your arms around this:
- YOu think Rodgers can survive the season? If he does, will he match the first half despite the tougher competition?
- Is GBs D for real or posers? They are still in the top half the league in most stats...and they are a top 6 D in my league though we don't give as much for sacks as other leagues.
- Can Jennings find a way to be effective in this offense?[/list]
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,020.22
cr_general wrote:I have adjusted your post to make much more sense....

They stink right now......Zorn is an idiot for trying to turn Campbell into the next Steve McNair instead of letting him be his own Byron Leftwich type of QB and surrounding him accordingly with a couple bust wr and old rb's.
While Nobody for the Redskins will be an awesome QB ever, it just looks like Zorn is trying to have the same team as 2 years ago minus Todd Collins plus Campbell. Very few coaches, Vermeil,Belichick,Fisher maybe a few others have been able to succeed year after year with plug and play teams.
Although i don't like Campbell as much as Vince Young, i do think he was put in an unfair position by Zorn and That idiot owner, the way it always goes down with that "Raiders of the NFC" franchise.
Campbell doesn't yet have enough experience to Throw A TD behind a crappy O-line, Anyone could win at least one more of those close ones simply on will alone, that will NEVER come in time for Campbell; he will be one of those guys that never finds greatness with another team someday.....a la Michael Vick.
Wurd...[/i]

he asked for analysis...i gave mine, what's yours other than being a jacknut about my opinion.....