Where are the Chiefs Fans?

Chum
Sand$: 93.36
None here are chiefs fans? this forums dead :(

We have a solid team this year, im excited about our chances for a change. Been watching them lose for 40 years lol

Anyone else?

Kc Crush
SandShark
Sand$: 208.00
Agreed, Im super excited about the chance to have a winning record for a change. possibly even a playoff run

Chum
Sand$: 93.36
Agreed,

If we cant make the playoffs this year, I will be sad yet another year.

Smith has to throw more down the field tho or we may be in trouble. Defense still in question as well bleh.

Kc Crush
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,299.94
I think we are in for a good year. I think Charles is going to have a monster year, I'm excited to see what Avery can do this year for us and I'm ready for the regular season to finally start. Hope our o line can protect Smith and keep him healthy, if smith were to go down the choices behind him are pretty ugly.

"Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!"
Chum
Sand$: 2.00
chief's are definitely a better team this year all around coaches, offense, defense, special teams two 100 plus yrd returns already hopefully they can keep it up through out the season. I wanna see more passes thrown to the wr's other than that happy to be a chief fan in 2013 bash the donk's GO CHIEFS.
Chum
Sand$: 10.00
I'm excited for the first time in years! Can't get any worse right? Give me something to watch this year boys! I think our defense will do a lot better then what most people are giving them credit for. Eric Berry playing down in the box is something to really keep an eye on this year, I see him having a huge impact and BIG play scenarios with forced fumbles and big stops on 3rds. Go Chiefs!