Great White Shark
Posts: 5184
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014
Sand$: 5,171.78
Yes.
Great White Shark
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun Oct 7, 2012
Sand$: 13,929.24
hawkdogger wrote:More like the AFC east is to blame for the Pats.


QFT :Drink)
_______________________________________

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16175
Joined: Wed Sep 6, 2006
Sand$: 35,509.44
zuggyawesome wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:More like the AFC east is to blame for the Pats.


QFT :Drink)


if this were true the Pats would have a significantly worse record against the rest of the NFL as opposed to their record against the AFC East. That's not the case. So is the whole NFL to blame for the Pats? :-k
_______________________________________

Image
Great White Shark
Posts: 3443
Joined: Sun Oct 7, 2012
Sand$: 13,929.24
prplhz14 wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:More like the AFC east is to blame for the Pats.


QFT :Drink)


if this were true the Pats would have a significantly worse record against the rest of the NFL as opposed to their record against the AFC East. That's not the case. So is the whole NFL to blame for the Pats? :-k


yes :Drink)
_______________________________________

Some zig when others zag. I zug.
Moderator
Posts: 56859
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 114,858.22
prplhz14 wrote:
zuggyawesome wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:More like the AFC east is to blame for the Pats.


QFT :Drink)


if this were true the Pats would have a significantly worse record against the rest of the NFL as opposed to their record against the AFC East. That's not the case. So is the whole NFL to blame for the Pats? :-k

Well, most nfl teams are run rather poorly, so...
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16175
Joined: Wed Sep 6, 2006
Sand$: 35,509.44
So we all agree. The Pats are the best ever. Good.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2320
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 2,800.56
prplhz14 wrote:So we all agree. The Pats are the best ever. Good.


Just like our President. Same humility as well.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7051
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 24,239.34
TheJayCutlers wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:So we all agree. The Pats are the best ever. Good.


Just like our President. Same humility as well.



If you don't love the Main Tank, get out!
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2320
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 2,800.56
hawkdogger wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:So we all agree. The Pats are the best ever. Good.


Just like our President. Same humility as well.



If you don't love the Main Tank, get out!


on this we agree

edit: in regards to me leaving the main tank.
Last edited by TheJayCutlers on Sun 07.21.2019, 19:06, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 12665
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2008
Sand$: 36,700.34
_______________________________________

User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 49747
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 41,712.37
prplhz14 wrote:So we all agree. The Pats are the best ever. Good.


Tom Brady is the best ever
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29059
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 79,400.62
endzoneview wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:So we all agree. The Pats are the best ever. Good.


Tom Brady is the best ever


Not since he was part of deflate gate.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 49747
Joined: Sun Aug 2, 2009
Sand$: 41,712.37
rugger48 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:So we all agree. The Pats are the best ever. Good.


Tom Brady is the best ever*


Not since he was part of deflate gate.


Fixed
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2320
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014
Sand$: 2,800.56
snicker
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17366
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005
Sand$: 26,801.21
hawkdogger wrote:
TheJayCutlers wrote:
prplhz14 wrote:So we all agree. The Pats are the best ever. Good.


Just like our President. Same humility as well.



If you don't love the Main Tank, get out!



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
_______________________________________

stuffedcrust3meat wrote:to all the people we never meet that leave a lasting impression :Drink)