G-G-G-G-Men

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,900.78
I think this team will be a lot better than people expect...

I loved the Raven's preseason game- the Raven's came out all fired up to smash the Giants in the mouth, and the opposite happened.

This team has some stones...

Some observations:

Brandon Jacobs- I hear the haters saying he "runs too upright" and "defenders are going to go for his knees" blah, blah, blah... These sh*t heads have not been watching. Since working with Eddie George to keep his pad level low, he runs with a mean lean. You give this beast 20-25 carries a game, the D will scream "No Mas"

The O-Line- Better than people give them credit for. O'Hara and Snee are borderline Pro-Bowlers. Diehl is adequate at LT, and an upgrade over Luke "Fat Tub O Goo" or Bob "Two consecutive personal fouls cause I got beat so bad" Whitfield....

Addition by subtraction- Tiki is gone, and good riddance...you can't argue with the numbers he put up, but he became a negative influence in the locker room, starting with his criticism of the coaching staff after the playoff loss to Carolina. He was a huge distraction this past year, with the retirement talk, and his criticism of Coughlin. Bye Bye, Tiki...I bet you wouldn't have pulled this bullsh*t if Wellington Mara was still alive...

The D still worries me- can the G-Men cover anyone? On the plus side, after being embarrassed by Carolina, the first-team run defense has been awesome.

I initially thought moving Kiwi to LB was a mistake, but he's adjusted, and it gives the G-Men another pass rusher on the field. And they need it, with their secondary. The Giants are the opposite of the Eagles- the Eagles have no pass rush, but awesome DBs- the G-Men have pass rushers, but the DB's are weak...

Anyway, that's one Finn's opinion...

Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,834.72
Worried about the O-Line and the Secondary. Shut up Tiki, and I think the sunday night game will be a high scoring, hold on, Shut up tiki. It will be a high scoring game.

Writer of DFS Content for Fantasy Sharks
Winner of the 2014 FSWA Football Article of the Year (Online)
Fantasy Sports Writer Association Member
Follow @FtsySharksDFS
Blue Shark
Sand$: 971.00
YEAH! They did it, 2-2 and they beat one tough team and a tied up team. Washington and Philadelphia were beat. GO G-MEN!

SIN CITY PSYCHOS 2014-15 ROSTER:
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,092.00
and it will hopefully be 3-2 after this week against the Jets. Brandon Jacobs will be back and even though i like him, im hoping they use him as the goal line back and leave Ward in becasue the offense has looked very good with him in there.

12 Team $$$ League
QB- Big Ben, Jake Locker
RB- Matt Forte, Jamal Charles, BGE Law Firm, Ben Tate, David Wilson
WR- Hakeem Nicks, Jeremy Maclin, DHB, Brandon LaFell
TE- Antonio Gates, Greg Olsen
K- Dan Carpenter
DEF/ST- Seattle
Blue Shark
Sand$: 971.00
teapester725 wrote:and it will hopefully be 3-2 after this week against the Jets. Brandon Jacobs will be back and even though i like him, im hoping they use him as the goal line back and leave Ward in becasue the offense has looked very good with him in there.

Ward or Jacobs. They would do good. Besides they should maul the holy crap out of the other New York. :lol: GIANTS! :lol:

SIN CITY PSYCHOS 2014-15 ROSTER: