HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,130.74
Giants fans should be thankful for really bad & backup Qb's, Matt Moore, Todd Collins, Drew Stanton,Charlie Whitehurst, Jon Kitna. 5 out of their 6 wins.
Sand$: 42,178.05
Evidently you missed the fact the Giants were dominating the games early and knocked out the starters. I hate threads like this: argumentative for the sole sake to argue

#NewJackCity
”If we win games, nobody is going to remember this”
Great White Shark
Sand$: 887.96
endzoneview wrote:Evidently you missed the fact the Giants were dominating the games early and knocked out the starters. I hate threads like this: argumentative for the sole sake to argue

I agree. What's the point? Still sore over 2007?
HammerHead Shark
my point is that when people talk about the Giants secondary being rated #1 in the league please use your head and look who they faced. why am i suprised two people that hate the patriots jump down my throat. & Delta your signature is probably the lamest thing I have ever read, its obvious they are #1 in the NFL without Moss, they obvioulsy dont need him.
Last edited by gunssforhire on Fri 11.26.2010, 13:27, edited 1 time in total.
Sand$: 42,178.05
I guess I missed the thread where everyone was talking up the Giants secondary. :?:

#NewJackCity
”If we win games, nobody is going to remember this”
Megalodon
Sand$: 5,512.00
patriots fans should be happy about the invention of the camcorder. probably wouldn't have any rings to brag about if they didn't exist.

HammerHead Shark
First of all I live in NY, so you must be living under a rock if you never hear anyone talking about their great pass D. Cmon are we really still bringing that up, i guess we must be recording this year & have been recording last year when we won the AFC East.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 362.00
Same thing really can be said about the Saints pass defense. I knew going into Thurs. game against the Cowboys that Kitna would put up alot of yards. Most of their games have been against bad pass offenses or just running offenses.

Wk 1 Bad Vikings offense with no offensive targets
wk2 San Fran Alex Smith need to say more?
wk3 Atlanta good passing offense
wk4 Carolina nothing else to say there
wk5 Arizona nothing else to say
wk6 Tampa good passing offense, at the time NO running offense
wk7 Cleveland running offense
wk8 Pittsburg, for some reason just tried to run til they were way behind
wk9 Carolina nothing to say
wk11 Seattle yep nothing there aswell
wk12 Dallas

So out of 12 wks they really went up against what 3 passing teams 4 if you count the Steelers half effort. It is amazing when you hear these so called experts talk highly of a team, but never mention just what kind of talent they have actually been up against.

WK:3Roster
QB: Stafford(Romo, Kolb)
WR: Jennings, R.White, Nicks (Decker, B. Lloyd,M.Austin)
RB: Rice, B.Tate(C.Johnson,Gore,S.Greene)
TE: Graham(Clark)
K: Cundiff
Def: San Diego
No PPR league
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 484.00
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,660.08
endzoneview wrote:I guess I missed the thread where everyone was talking up the Giants secondary. :?:

I haven't seen a thread on it, but certainly that is a highly touted pass rush. And it should be. But it is worth looking at which QBs they have looked best against. I thought it was an interesting point.

http://www.consensusquotient.com
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 3,961.80
raynman wrote:patriots fans should be happy about the invention of the camcorder. probably wouldn't have any rings to brag about if they didn't exist.

Speaking of still being sore about past losses...

2003 & 2011Brutal, Savage, Beyond Perversion League Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,333.36
I guess the supermarket ran out of Clam Chowder so someone is going through withdrawals.