Where do you stand on Big Ben?

Megalodon
Sand$: 66,075.86
Do you want the Steelers to get rid of him for whatever they can get for him, or do you want to see him stick around?

I honestly cannot decide either way. 1/2 of me wants him gone because I'm not sure he has what it takes to change his ways, but the other 1/2 of me says he's a top 3 or 4 QB and makes the Steelers a better team than any of the other options we have.

Thoughts......................
Chum
Sand$: 2.00
hoping he learned from the ordeal, I want to see him get serious about football and let his play on the fiels do his talking
jccshakyb
Chum
Sand$: 104.00
We would be crazy to get rid of him. The league is full of players with questionable character. Its embarrassing but will be forgotten with the first TD pass. I think it was two drunk single young adults in a college bar. IMO the only thing Ben is guilty of is stupidity. Get a ROOM!!!
Mako Shark
Sand$: 513.48
steelerguy wrote:We would be crazy to get rid of him. The league is full of players with questionable character. Its embarrassing but will be forgotten with the first TD pass. I think it was two drunk single young adults in a college bar. IMO the only thing Ben is guilty of is stupidity. Get a ROOM!!!

Absolutely crazy, can't grow on franchise qb's on trees. Plus how all the rules are set up now for the passing game we would be fools to get rid of second all time leader in perfect passer rating games.

Haven't won a title since 2010. Haven't tried since 2011.
Megalodon
Sand$: 42,572.08
That 1st play after the Woodley FR shows why he's one of the best.. Absolutely ridiculous he was able to throw that away. And I'm glad it was Suggs that couldn't bring him down. He's the one Raven that I absolutely can't stand.

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion