Lions WR Williams to 49ers

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 63,882.52
Other news includes the rumor that Lions wide receiver Roy Williams is on the trading block, and one report said Detroit would look for a second-round pick in return. Williams played for two seasons under former Lions offensive coordinator Mike Martz, who's now with the 49ers, so would the 49ers look to make a deal for Williams? It's unlikely, particularly at that price. Williams caught 63 passes for 836 yards and five touchdowns this year. But at 6-5, 212 pounds, he's not your typical speedy Martz receiver, and he also has been known to speak his mind. -- SF Chronicle
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,599.00
He is a good WR when he is healthy but he would cost alot and need to make sure he is on the field more than off.

Great White Shark
dznutz88 wrote:Other news includes the rumor that Lions wide receiver Roy Williams is on the trading block, and one report said Detroit would look for a second-round pick in return. Williams played for two seasons under former Lions offensive coordinator Mike Martz, who's now with the 49ers, so would the 49ers look to make a deal for Williams? It's unlikely, particularly at that price. Williams caught 63 passes for 836 yards and five touchdowns this year. But at 6-5, 212 pounds, he's not your typical speedy Martz receiver, and he also has been known to speak his mind. -- SF Chronicle

Now that Martz is with 49ers I can see Williams coming to our Niners!!! :D :D

Blue Shark
Sand$: 375.00
I would definitely love to see Williams with the 49ers. Last year they had one of the worst receiving corps you could possibly even imagine.
Great White Shark
I haven't heard anything in the free agent market about Williams. Is he planning on visiting the 49ers?? I think it would be awesome to have Williams & Bruce as our starting WR's