Mike Martz

Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,599.00
What do all you great 49ers fans think about Martz coming to SF?? How do you think he wil do??

Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,599.00
Anyone have any ideas if Martz can help this offense??

Sand$: 23,737.16
MikeJr24 wrote:Anyone have any ideas if Martz can help this offense??

He will pay attention to details and from my understanding was a problem last season with Kim Hostler......

He has a reputation for developing QBs from out of nowhere (can you say Trent Green, Marc Bulger and Kurt Warner) so shaun Hill and Alex Smith can only benefit)

He has experience which will help Nolan focus on game management and Defense......

I think overall it will be beneficial, as I believe he will play to our strengths (a lot of people think he passes too much, may be true, but in Detroit he was either down by a lot or didn't have a decent RB, neither will be the case in SF because I like our defense and Frank Gore is Frank Gore)

I also imagine that Jason Hill will become a bigger piece of the puzzle........

Overall, we will at least be more orgaionzed as an offense.....
Blue Shark
Sand$: 375.00
He absolutely can help them out. I thought that last year was going to be a breakout year for the 49ers but they were terrible. Martz had some problems in Detroit and will also have problems in SF. I think that when a coach like that comes over the expectations are really high and it is easy to disappoint. The niners can only go up from here and Martz is a welcomed addition.