Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,681.00
1st time looked sharp on both sides of the ball.

That pass from Kap to VD was a really well designed play. I wish they wouldn't have shown it in preseason.

Kap needs to not be running at all in preseason. This kids is going to kill me.

James is running with a power that I didn't think he had. Hunter might be in trouble.

Our 2nd string OL is sad. Let's hope there are no injuries this year. Especially at tackle.

McCoy looks like a dear in headlights

Tolzen looks good for the most part. That INT was bad.

Will Jenkins ever get a break? He runs a good route and it's an INT. He catches a bubble screen and it's a fumble. This kids looks cursed.

Twice we had WRs sitting in the same pocket at the end of their route. Either our coaching staff is taking the flood to a new level or our WRs need to pay better attention.

Reid had some good moments but I wasn't wowed at all. I'm still hopping.

The last several years I've called Tedd Ginn "brickhands." Vance McDonald is quickly earning that game. Finally he has a great catch. I may have spoken too soon.

Our front 7 is deep. I'm almost willing to be that someone we cut from here will get starting time somewhere else.

Skuta is our best back up MLB, and a special teams contributor.

Cox can return kicks! Why wasn't he back there last year?

Special teams might be better this year. Maybe not 2011 level but better. We will have to see who's on the final roster.

Ian Williams might be the best NT we've had on this team. I'm impressed.

Putting Collie in with the threes made him look really good, but it's pretty cheep.

QB: Brees
WR:Cruz, Decker, Shorts, Hartline, Allen
RB: Charles, MJD, McFadden, Hillis, Jennings
TE: Jordan

1 20 passing
1 10 rushing/receiving
1 PPR, 12 man league.
All TDs 6 Points.
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,948.72
I didn't get to watch all the game. Hopefully i can catch a replay. First team looked Crisp on offense. I could see Boldin having a 80+ catch year. I seen Mcdonald drop a pass...I'm skeptical about him now. Gotta see more. Kaeps looked sharp all around.

And that mother :censor: RB Harper needs to go!. I want to see Patton and Hunter. I think Hunter is going to be better then James. Montee Ball barely got + yards :D

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,681.00
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:I didn't get to watch all the game. Hopefully i can catch a replay. First team looked Crisp on offense. I could see Boldin having a 80+ catch year. I seen Mcdonald drop a pass...I'm skeptical about him now. Gotta see more. Kaeps looked sharp all around.

And that mother :censor: RB Harper needs to go!. I want to see Patton and Hunter. I think Hunter is going to be better then James. Montee Ball barely got + yards :D

You mean you saw McDonold drop one of the passes he dropped he dropped a few. But he had some good catches later.

Over all I like hunter more then James, but James looked better then he ever has today.

As far as RBs, Harper is fodder and always has been

QB: Brees
WR:Cruz, Decker, Shorts, Hartline, Allen
RB: Charles, MJD, McFadden, Hillis, Jennings
TE: Jordan

1 20 passing
1 10 rushing/receiving
1 PPR, 12 man league.
All TDs 6 Points.
Sand$: 6,147.86
Defense looked really good. Kaepernick was on... I''m sure there are times we're going to miss Culliver and Crabtree but I'm not sure there is a staff who can do more with less.

I'm pretty excited for the season.

Follow me @Randalk247