QB Battle

Great White Shark
Sand$: 67,967.48
It looks will we have a QB battle brewing in training camp between Locker & Hasselbeck. I expect Hasselbeck to win the job in camp but Locker to take over mid-season. It would be nice for Jake to get a little more seasoning but he seemed to spark the offense when he was under center last year. Should be interesting..
Blue Shark
Sand$: 0.00
I've got a buddy who will be going to the training camps again this year. I'm going to try and make one or two of them myself if work/personal stuff allows time for it.

I'll start a new thread when they start and post any relevant news again. Not sure anybody reads this stuff but that's cool, lol.

I honestly think Hass will be starting game one, but he'll never make it a full season. The Titan's are lucky to have Locker on the bench and to have these guys trying to help each other and getting along:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/07/matt-hasselbeck-and-his-kids-love-titans-qb-jake-locker/1#.UAwaUKNc_ww

Mako Shark 4 Champion 2011
Balls of Steel Dynasty
Shark Assassins
Fantasy Football Extravaganza
Squalid Ancient Chaps
Blow it up! College Fantasy League
Great White Shark
Sand$: 67,967.48
jburton71 wrote:I've got a buddy who will be going to the training camps again this year. I'm going to try and make one or two of them myself if work/personal stuff allows time for it.

I'll start a new thread when they start and post any relevant news again. Not sure anybody reads this stuff but that's cool, lol.

I honestly think Hass will be starting game one, but he'll never make it a full season. The Titan's are lucky to have Locker on the bench and to have these guys trying to help each other and getting along:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/07/matt-hasselbeck-and-his-kids-love-titans-qb-jake-locker/1#.UAwaUKNc_ww

:thumbright:
Whale Shark
Sand$: 7,704.58
[quote="Loser829"]It looks will we have a QB battle brewing in training camp between Locker & Hasselbeck. I expect Hasselbeck to win the job in camp but Locker to take over mid-season. It would be nice for Jake to get a little more seasoning but he seemed to spark the offense when he was under center last year. Should be interesting..[/quote]

test