How do my teams look?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,994.52
Still all new to this FBB and learning a bunch. This is my first time playing rotisserie. Any feedback is helpful.

12 teams league. 5x5.

Team 1
C- Weiters
1st - Puljos
2nd - Kinsler
3rd - Longo
SS - Rutledge
OF - Adrian Gonzalez
OF - Alex Gordon
OF - Desmond Jennings
Util - Ike
Util - Todd Frazier
Bench - Bonifacio

SP - Greinke
SP - Matt Moore
SP - Neise
SP- Homer Bailey
SP - Cahill
SP - Tommy Milone
SP - Fiers
SP - Doubront
SP - Brandon McCarthy
SP - Hyun Jin-Ryu
RP - Pestano
RP - Chisek

Team 2
C- Perez
1st - Goldschmidt
2nd - Kinsler
3rd - Miggy
SS - Rutledge
OF - Adam Jones
OF - Sin Soo-Choo
OF - Desmond Jennings
Util - Hosmer
Util - Fowler
Bench - Machado

SP - MadBum
SP - Peavy
SP - Neise
SP- Homer Bailey
SP - Estrada
SP - Cahill
SP - Teheran
SP - Doubront
SP - Fiers
RP - Boggs
RP - Axford
RP - Balfour
Megalodon
Sand$: 42,662.86
Both rosters look pretty solid to me.. Team 1 lacks speed, Bonifacio should help with that, but you'll have to find somewhere in your lineup for him, which as of right now it looks like there really isn't.

Pitching looks OK, hopefully some of the lower guys outperform where they're being drafted. You're light on saves though. You'll have to speculate and be able to keep up with the WW throughout to make up the gap you'll probably get early on in that category.

Team 2 looks more balanced in terms of power/speed. Again, your saves are fairly volatile by the looks of it to start the season, so you'll have to keep an eye out for when they become available. Also, you'll need some of your lower guys to emerge as better players than what they're being drafted.

Overall both rosters look fairly solid to me.

Your offense should rake in the points in R/HR/RBI categories, so don't be afraid to be cautious with your pitching starts. If you can get in the upper tier in WHIP and ERA, you could be up around 50-60 pts in those categories alone. Pick up some more saves along the way in both and you're in better shape.

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion