Is Morrow worth holding on to?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,203.96
Figured Morrow would be good for decent numbers but he has been killing me. Hisashi Iwakuma is available. Not sure if that is an upgrade. Hiroki Kuroda is also available.

β€œIn the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”

― Mark Twain
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,785.88
Bunker wrote:Figured Morrow would be good for decent numbers but he has been killing me. Hisashi Iwakuma is available. Not sure if that is an upgrade. Hiroki Kuroda is also available.

I dump him in 2 leagues. Couldn't take it anymore combined with some of my real aces struggling (price,Hamels) I'd probably take either of those guys over Morrow at this point. There are still a couple of SP under the radar like Corbin. I picked up Cobb and Ervin Santana when i dropped Morrow.
Last edited by Killa CAM CAN!! on Tue 04.23.2013, 11:29, edited 1 time in total.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,851.24
dump him. Morrow has been grossly overrated for several years now.
He doesn't pitch deep into games, he gets walk-happy and he's an extreme injury risk. If you can sell him to someone who's still buying into the "elite potential," do it. If not, I'd have no problem cutting him for either of the options you mentioned.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders