Thoughts on a trade

Megalodon
Sand$: 38,851.24
12 team H2H Keeper auction league. Standard $260 budget. Each team can keep up to 10 players, but is not required to keep any. There is no limit on how long players can be kept, but there is a $5 bump every season. The numbers in parentheses are the 2014 prices for each player.

Domonic Brown ($6)
Nolan Arenado($6)
Norichika Aoki($6)

for

Clayton Kershaw ($40)

The team giving up the bats has a legitimate chance at a title, the team giving up Kershaw is 2nd to last with virtually no shot at the playoffs.
Thoughts? How do you like it for each side?

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Megalodon
Sand$: 23,785.88
hard 10 wrote:12 team H2H Keeper auction league. Standard $260 budget. Each team can keep up to 10 players, but is not required to keep any. There is no limit on how long players can be kept, but there is a $5 bump every season. The numbers in parentheses are the 2014 prices for each player.

Domonic Brown ($6)
Nolan Arenado($6)
Norichika Aoki($6)

for

Clayton Kershaw ($40)

The team giving up the bats has a legitimate chance at a title, the team giving up Kershaw is 2nd to last with virtually no shot at the playoffs.
Thoughts? How do you like it for each side?

I think it's completely lopsided in Kershaws favor.

"If I shot at you with a gun and the only reason you were alive was because I missed how would you feel?"