Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,197.60
I have to drop someone, but torn on who do cut.

Hosmer is the one guy I did not draft- but he is having a better season than Prado or Butler so far.

Prado and Butler have been sub par this year but both have shown signs of turning around.

Prado does give position flexibility.

Was also considering dropping Fowler, but I need his speed.

It is a 10 team league and no one is biting on trades.

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”

― Mark Twain
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,493.42
Prado, without question.

Positional flexibility is only useful when he's actually producing useful numbers. You've already got this year's ultimate swiss army knife (Carpenter), don't keep wasting a spot on a guy who's never shown anything more than average power or speed (and that may be generous) just because he can be disappointing at 4 different positions.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Megalodon
Sand$: 162,083.56
hard 10 wrote:Prado, without question.

Positional flexibility is only useful when he's actually producing useful numbers. You've already got this year's ultimate swiss army knife (Carpenter), don't keep wasting a spot on a guy who's never shown anything more than average power or speed (and that may be generous) just because he can be disappointing at 4 different positions.

What he said....100%
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,197.60
Doh! I had to make a move before I crashed last night. Was leaning heavy towards dropping Prado and then found an article saying Hosmer would not keep up his pace for much longer so I ended up dropping Hosmer.

Was already regretting it when I saw your replies - and now I regret my jackass move much more.

Thanks for the advice though- hopefully I can correct my mistake in a few days.

“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”

― Mark Twain