NUG League 2019

Megalodon
Sand$: 85,148.00
link to the draft site?

Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,235.26
Black Plague wrote:link to the draft site?

You should get an email with a link to the draft site... but here it is...

http://www69.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/49115
Megalodon
Sand$: 85,148.00
gracias...thiiink I am good to go lol

Great White Shark
The draft order has been generated and and you should receive an email that lists the order. Good luck all... :D
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,787.54
Right smack in the middle of the draft - grrr!

Well, off to work on my 6 QB draft strategy.....

Hey Everyone, we are going into the conference room to hear Doug's strategy as to why he picked four kickers in Fantasy Football....
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,454.28
#12 ! Been awhile since I drafted at the Elbow and with this one, I have 3 this Year now.

Back to the Mock Drafts to get some Ideas whats hanging around at that Spot

Good Luck All!
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,916.46
Hi guys.

Just wanted you all to know that I can't access my Espn fantasy account. No idea why. Support didn't help much. Maybe I used to login with Facebook and since that option is gone now... I find myself on the outside looking in.

I have no idea what to use instead. Hopefully the support will be able to help me at some point.

Gone but not forgotten. R.I.P Sean "CleffedUp" Vostinar and Mark "Broncogeek" Shaffer.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,155.98
Paddler wrote:Hi guys.

Just wanted you all to know that I can't access my Espn fantasy account. No idea why. Support didn't help much. Maybe I used to login with Facebook and since that option is gone now... I find myself on the outside looking in.

I have no idea what to use instead. Hopefully the support will be able to help me at some point.

I ran into this in Deep Black. I had trouble with my old iPad. Wouldn't let me in.

If you're using an old device (5years), use your phone or a new device.

Start a new account.

Have a new invite sent .

Should be good.

2019 Divine Comedy Champion
Master of Snowflakes Tour
Great White Shark
Paddler wrote:Hi guys.

Hey Pads,

The league site shows you have joined the league. Please let me know if you cannot access it still. If not I could try removing you from the league and adding you back as a new owner which would hopefully allow me to send a new invite.
Great White Shark
I have entered the draft results at the league site. Please check your teams and let me know if you see any errors. Also it looks like there will be a round of waivers that will run early Monday morning(3am EST 9/2). This first run of waivers will have the reverse of the draft order. I believe after waivers all players will be FCFS. Good luck all...
Megalodon
I solved the problem with my login as you can see. Off to a good start. This might go a little better than I dared to hope for. At least this week. :Drink)

Gone but not forgotten. R.I.P Sean "CleffedUp" Vostinar and Mark "Broncogeek" Shaffer.
Great White Shark
Paddler wrote:I solved the problem with my login as you can see. Off to a good start. This might go a little better than I dared to hope for. At least this week. :Drink)

Good game Paddler... Mixon going out early did not help my chances as I needed all the points I could get against your top 3 this week.
Megalodon
steeldan79 wrote:
Paddler wrote:I solved the problem with my login as you can see. Off to a good start. This might go a little better than I dared to hope for. At least this week. :Drink)

Good game Paddler... Mixon going out early did not help my chances as I needed all the points I could get against your top 3 this week.

Geez Louise. After a rough stretch during the bye's my team has 4 straight. Only here to jinx it. \:D/

Great White Shark
Paddler wrote:
steeldan79 wrote:

Geez Louise. After a rough stretch during the bye's my team has 4 straight. Only here to jinx it. \:D/

Looks like the top six teams for the playoffs are set. You, Striker, and Keefe will fight for the top 2 seeds and a first round bye. Good luck to all...
Great White Shark
Congrats on the win Keefe... Not often you lose when you score 155 points but all your players did well(except for your kicker)... =D>

Good luck in the final to you and BBB...