Megalodon
Sand$: 40,018.44
Coming up with different formats seems to be the new thing and I have had this idea based on the board game Risk.

The league would be points based rather than head to head. Highest scorer each week takes over the lowest scoring team (with the losing owner being eliminated). Any amount of players can be transferred between each team but remember, the idea is to hold every team you win.

Game ends with total domination or whether a majority owner can't be overturned (when not enough weeks of play left). In the event of 2 owners with an equal amount of teams they will go head to head on Wk 17

Yes. All 17 weeks are in play.

If there are more than two owners of equal standing then each will choose a single team to play in Wk 17 and top scorer will be champ.

Auction draft.

Blind bid FA.

Standard scoring.

QB
RB
WR
TE
Flex
Flex

No K or ST/DEF.

I will wait and see how many are interested before deciding on roster size as in theory this could be done with any amount of owners over 1.

I intend to host this on Fleaflicker but could end up being on one of the other free sites.

Anybody game?

In:
theoutlawdekepatton
kkidydynamite21
bullmarket
Last edited by theoutlawdekepatton on Fri 08.30.2019, 13:31, edited 1 time in total.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,199.22
Sounds like fun.

Seems like the week 1 high scorer would have a great chance to simply bulldoze the field starting week 2 as they would have twice as many players to field. Then 3 times. Then 4. Etc.

Unless I'm missing something....it is late and I'm beat.
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,153.74
tsbgrayghost wrote:Sounds like fun.

Seems like the week 1 high scorer would have a great chance to simply bulldoze the field starting week 2 as they would have twice as many players to field. Then 3 times. Then 4. Etc.

I read you now running both teams (although can transfer between teams freely) - but if you lose one of team games the next week - that team now goes to new winner
Megalodon

I was thinking that the rather small starting line ups would create more week to week variability and tougher sit/start decision that may not make it so easy to set a no brainer top points scoring line up. I thought that it being standard scoring rather than PPR may make a bit tougher for predictability also.

Are you in?

Megalodon
OilersNut wrote:

I read you now running both teams (although can transfer between teams freely) - but if you lose one of team games the next week - that team now goes to new winner

Exactly. Week one's winner will have to make the decision to either strengthen what is already a strong team or spread the wealth to the inherited weak team to avoid losing it or status quo.

I may have to make a rule for status quo situations.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,199.22
Ahhh. I get it. I was thinking the winning team just absorbed the players from the lowest scoring team.

If you get it rolling, I'm willing to give it a go.
Megalodon
I should have got on to this a lot earlier. Only a few days till real NFL football!

Megalodon
There are five of us willing to give this a shot. If you are up for it we could run a small five man league and give the idea a try out.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,787.54
I wished I could give this a whirl. I'm maxed out with leagues and too busy with home and work stuff right now

Hey Everyone, we are going into the conference room to hear Doug's strategy as to why he picked four kickers in Fantasy Football....