League Site: https://www51.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/11602#0
A. Rosters will consist of 28 players.
QB - 3
RB - 8
WR - 8
TE - 3
PK - 3
DEF - 3
B. A player can be on any roster.
C. Roster submission deadline is Tuesday September 8 at 6pm ET or 2 days before the first game of the season begins.
D. Rosters can be submitted/changed up to the deadline.
E. Rosters are completely locked after the deadline. No waivers, trades or injured reserve.
A. Starting lineups will consist of the following 10 players:
1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 2FLEX(RB,WR,TE), 1PK, 1D
B. No lineup is to be submitted by the team owner. The system will automatically use the highest scoring configuration of players for each team's lineup.
A. https://www51.myfantasyleague.com/2020/ ... 11602&O=09
B. Fractional scoring will be used with 2 decimal places.
C. Best ball scoring will be used.
A. All ties, except where noted elsewhere, between franchises will be broken in the order presented below:
1. Total points scored for the entire roster (starters + bench) for the week in question.
2. Total starter points for the entire season (year-to-date).
3. Total points scored for the entire roster (starters + bench) for the entire season (year-to-date).
3. Total points scored by the QB, RB, WR, TE, PK and DST (in order and for the week in question).
4. Total points scored for the entire season (year-to-date) by the QB, RB, WR, TE, PK and DST (in order)
ELIMINATION AND IMMUNITY
A. Each week the fantasy team with the lowest lineup score will be eliminated.
B. During weeks 1-12 the team with the highest weekly score will receive immunity from elimination that can be used during a following week.
C. Each franchise that possesses an immunity will have the option to play or not to play the immunity a following week, (thru week 10), subject to the following:
1. An Owner must declare his / her intentions each week to withhold playing the immunity no later than the kickoff of the first NFL game of the week - usually Thursday.
2. If the declaration to hold the immunity is not made, then it will be automatically be put into play.
D. A team may win and hold multiple immunities.
E. If multiple teams play their immunities the same week then each will be safe from being eliminated should they each possess the low scores for the week - thus, the next lowest scoring franchise will be eliminated.
F. Immunities cannot be sold, traded or bartered to another team.
G. After week 12 any immunities held and not played will be void, unplayable and discarded.
TEAM FINANCES AND PAYOUTS
A. MFL will be the final authority when it comes to stats.
B. Once per week on Thursdays, the scoring changes will be automatically applied. It makes no difference if 1000 stats change or just 1, the system will automatically update anything that changed due to a scoring change.
C. After Thursdays scores are FINAL.