Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,235.26
Hello all... It is time to see if everyone will be back for the 2020 season. Please let me know asap if you are planning to be part of the league again or if you need to drop out. Lets keep this long time league going(17th season)...

SteelDan - IN
Squidward - IN
Seadog - OUT
Striker1110 - IN
Paddler - IN
BBB - IN
Supersock69 - IN
Keefe - IN
Black Plague - OUT
Third and Long - IN
mobsters - IN
Chavez - OUT

weewilly85 - IN
dmcduke - IN
theHometeam - IN

The Not Uber Guber League is a redraft with 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 flex RB/WR/TE, 1 D, 1K. We hold the 16 round draft on MFL and the league site is on ESPN.
Last edited by steeldan79 on Wed 09.09.2020, 15:07, edited 16 times in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,787.54
To be honest with you, out of the 7 or so leagues that I'm in, this is the one that I pay the least amount of attention to these days (queue up the "yeah, we can tell" response). Because of that I wouldn't mind bowing out this year so you guys could find someone a little more vested.

Hey Everyone, we are going into the conference room to hear Doug's strategy as to why he picked four kickers in Fantasy Football....
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,916.46
IN

Gone but not forgotten. R.I.P Sean "CleffedUp" Vostinar and Mark "Broncogeek" Shaffer.
Chum
Sand$: 547.20
Interested if there’s an opening?
Megalodon
Sand$: 3,187.94
Squidward is returning

2014/2016/2017 NUG Champion!
“We're from Philadelphia...We're CHAMPIONS!
Great White Shark
Sand$: 39,117.32
I will not be returning
Great White Shark
Ok we have half the league back so far but now need two replacement teams for this long time league. Looking for long time sharks as potential replacements but will consider all those who would like to join. If any current league members know anyone who would like to join please let me know.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,053.18
As long as there's an NFL season, I'm in!!
Great White Shark
One of the open spots has been filled by weewilly85. Welcome to the NUG League... I still have not heard anything from Black Plague on whether he will be returning. If anyone knows how to contact him please let me know. I have tried his email but so far no response. Assuming we can fill the league in time I'm tentatively planning to start the slow draft at MFL on 8/24. Once the league is full I will send out invites to the draft site. We still need one replacement team and possibly 2 if Black Plague does not return.

Anyone interested in joining the NUG League please let me know.
Great White Shark
Ok I heard from Black Plague who will not be returning so we still need 2 replacement teams to fill the league.
Great White Shark
There must be some sharks out there who want to join the 2nd oldest community league in the tank still going. \:D/
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,117.72
Can you give a few more details? Scoring? Any cost (I assume not)? Anything else that may make the league unique?

Please donate as I prepare to ride in Bike MS: Colonial Crossroads 2020
https://secure.nationalmssociety.org/si ... XY_TYPE=20
Great White Shark
dmcduke wrote:Can you give a few more details? Scoring? Any cost (I assume not)? Anything else that may make the league unique?

The Not Uber Guber League is a redraft with 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 flex RB/WR/TE, 1 D, 1K. We hold the 16 round slow draft on MFL and the league site is on ESPN. It is free. Scoring is similar to the shark PPR leagues. Due to the COVID uncertainty I was considering possibly expanding the draft to 18 rounds to add a couple roster spots for this season only and was planning to have 2 IR spots instead of 1. Other suggestions are welcome...
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,117.72
steeldan79 wrote:
dmcduke wrote:Can you give a few more details? Scoring? Any cost (I assume not)? Anything else that may make the league unique?

The Not Uber Guber League is a redraft with 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 flex RB/WR/TE, 1 D, 1K. We hold the 16 round slow draft on MFL and the league site is on ESPN. It is free. Scoring is similar to the shark PPR leagues. Due to the COVID uncertainty I was considering possibly expanding the draft to 18 rounds to add a couple roster spots for this season only and was planning to have 2 IR spots instead of 1. Other suggestions are welcome...

Okay, I'll throw my hat into the ring. A couple of my longstanding leagues have gone belly up this year.

Please donate as I prepare to ride in Bike MS: Colonial Crossroads 2020
https://secure.nationalmssociety.org/si ... XY_TYPE=20
Great White Shark
dmcduke wrote:
steeldan79 wrote:

Okay, I'll throw my hat into the ring. A couple of my longstanding leagues have gone belly up this year.

Ok great please PM me your email address. Welcome to the NUG League...