Looking ahead..

Megalodon
Sand$: 42,572.08
Well, we're at the bye week at 4-1. Even with our awful O-line, we've been able to get 4 Ws. Sure, they were against Houston, Cleveland, Baltimore, and Jacksonville, but they're wins, and everyone else in the division now has 3 losses.

FWP should be back next week.

With 9 wins quite possibly winning the division, what do you think the expectations should be going forward?

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,515.04
I think the steelers will win the division with no problems. It is horrible. So that will make them a playoff team. After that I am not too sure. The schedule is going to get real rough here after Cinci. The offensive line is the main thing that will hold us back. Big Ben drives this team and I am not sure he will make it the season. He is getting hit way to often. But with some of the changes that have happened this year, the confernce is wide open. I do not think anybody in the AFC east are great and the West does not scare me. It looks like Denver is coming back to earth too. The team who could take the conference could be Indy. They seem to be starting to become themselves again. I think the injuries were hurting them. At this time, the steelers have a decent chance to win the conference, but I am not counting on it. We are going to see what kind of team they really are coming up. But in the NFL you never know. It is all about playing great coming playoff time. That is what they did in 2005.

Megalodon
Sand$: 42,572.08
Yeah, the next 5 weeks or so we are going to see what kind of team the Steelers are. The defense is fine, it's just if the O-line can give Ben enough time to avoid getting killed.

The AFC is down this year, especially with NE losing Brady and SD's struggles. The Colts seem to be back on track, so it should be very interesting the next couple weeks.

2009 Tanked Dynasty League Champ
2010 Draft Sharks Semi-Pro West Champ
2011 Draft Sharks Pro Champ
2012 Deep Black Dynasty Champion
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 79,423.06
i think its going to be important what we do with Moore from here on out. i dont think its a good idea to keep running parker the way we have so far this season, too much work load IMO. I think moore will good for ben in the passing game and will give him somebody to load off to and get more of those 3-4 yard passes in with Moore on the field.