The Steelers

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,622.16
jesteva wrote:test of new pic...

FTFY. Changed it to the actual QB that beat PIT, rather than some 10-year-old pic of our backup QB. I think that's one of his bombs to Murphy.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 19,622.16
jesteva wrote:
test of new sig

Guess that makes us even for that Immaculate Reception thing.

No, OAK would have to win in a totally-cheating fashion to accomplish that. Given that we've got Reviews in place today, nonsensical crap like balls-hitting-the-turf-but-it's-in-PITT-so-give-them-the-TD (i.e. the I R) won't happen again.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 67,956.71
Blzbba wrote:test of new sig

That was a big win for every Raider fan no doubt. Something to build on.

ImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 67,956.71
Blzbba wrote:
jesteva wrote:
test of new sig

Guess that makes us even for that Immaculate Reception thing.

No, OAK would have to win in a totally-cheating fashion to accomplish that. Given that we've got Reviews in place today, nonsensical crap like balls-hitting-the-turf-but-it's-in-PITT-so-give-them-the-TD (i.e. the I R) won't happen again.

Sports segment on about a month ago was going over that play. Former steelers on the show discussing the very fact that it was an illegal play.

Made for some great entertainment though..I actually dont fault the refs in this case..

Still..didnt Casper..( one of my all time favorite players btw) have a nice play of his own to hang his hat on..?
Last edited by Fighting Amish on Wed 12.09.2009, 12:08, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,922.00
Steelers fans you see anyway the Steelers lose to the Browns? even with all the recent struggles, no Hines Ward, I guess I am ignorant, I just don't see how they lose as they are still in the hunt. That is my take, but I guess nothing would be surprising anymore.

10 Team dynasty
Palmer, Rodgers
Turner, LT, l. white, sproles, Forsett, Grant, J. Charles, M. Bell
wayne, Mike Walker, Garcon, Maclin, Owen Daniels, V Davis
Akers
Arizona D,
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 33,118.24
The Steelers stumble a bit and Raider fan starts throwing stones?

Last time I looked, in an age when 31 teams in the NFL went digital, the Raiders are still operating in an analog "let's go vertical baby" mindset where DHB is worthy of being selected 7th overall in the draft.

People who live in glass houses owned by Al Davis shouldn't throw stones. :wink: