Chum
Sand$: 126.00
Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I really like this board.

Fightingamish: yeah, I have cleveland plain dealer in my rss reader for quite a while now. Together with Dawgs by Nature. Are there any other Browns sites worth mentioning? Oh and what's your opinion on Bill Livingston's columns. I haven't red one since Anderson/Quinn dilemma where he had pretty idiotic unargumented opinion. Have things changed?
Megalodon
Sand$: 110,982.30
pwbowen wrote:
scootm44 wrote:
c0RpSe wrote:a team that has (had) some potential, but weren't there yet. I wanted to choose a team that haven't even won a Superbowl, so when the first one will be reached I could say that I was a long-time fan by then :) .

That was 5 years ago. How's that potential thing working out for you? Oh and as far as the Super Bowl thing......you will be.

Just busting your balls a little. Welcome to the Tank and enjoy your swim! :thumbright:

Since 1966:

Atlanta Falcons: 4 divisional titles, 11 playoff appearances, 6 playoff wins, last one in 2004
Cleveland Browns: 6 divisional titles, 14 playoff appearances, 6 playoff wins, last one in 1994 (4 years without a team in late 90's)

Yeah, you give him helllll!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

He's apparently only been a fan for 5 years. Anything before that is irrelevant. I could care less what happened in 1966. Keep pulling up stats that are 45 years old. :thumbright:

ImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,838.48
scootm44 wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
scootm44 wrote:
c0RpSe wrote:a team that has (had) some potential, but weren't there yet. I wanted to choose a team that haven't even won a Superbowl, so when the first one will be reached I could say that I was a long-time fan by then :) .

That was 5 years ago. How's that potential thing working out for you? Oh and as far as the Super Bowl thing......you will be.

Just busting your balls a little. Welcome to the Tank and enjoy your swim! :thumbright:

Since 1966:

Atlanta Falcons: 4 divisional titles, 11 playoff appearances, 6 playoff wins, last one in 2004
Cleveland Browns: 6 divisional titles, 14 playoff appearances, 6 playoff wins, last one in 1994 (4 years without a team in late 90's)

He's apparently only been a fan for 5 years. Anything before that is irrelevant. I could care less what happened in 1966. Keep pulling up stats that are 45 years old. :thumbright:

Well, the Brownies have won as many playoff games as the Falcons during that time. :wink:

You know by now I pass up no opportunity to be a PITA to Atlanta. 8)

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Megalodon
Sand$: 110,982.30
pwbowen wrote:
scootm44 wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
scootm44 wrote:

Since 1966:

Well, the Brownies have won as many playoff games as the Falcons during that time. :wink:

You know by now I pass up no opportunity to be a PITA to Atlanta. 8)

I have gathered that about you. As a Falcon fan I have developed fairly thick skin over the years so keep firing away. :food-smiley-004:

ImageImage
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,752.26

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,703.66
Hoping somebody else picks up Fringe. But I think they already kind of shot their wad when Peter activated the machine. This season hasn't been as interesting.

ImageImageImage
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 0.00
You know, I haven’t watched a major network TV telecast in well over a decade nor a news broadcast. I loathe it. If it is not a sports channel, A&E, History Channel, Discovery, or Oriental Whore.com I don’t watch it.

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
Sand$: 10,008.26
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:Does anyone watch New Girl?

I do, but I don't tell anybody. Oops.

It's a completely implausible show (girl moves in with 3 guys) but it's pretty damn funny.

Agree 100% plus Zooey Deschanel is just yummmy. Schmidt by far my favorite character.

This show continues to surprise me on how consistently funny it is.
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
endzoneview wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

It's a completely implausible show (girl moves in with 3 guys) but it's pretty damn funny.

Agree 100% plus Zooey Deschanel is just yummmy. Schmidt by far my favorite character.

The towel sequence in the end nearly had me in tears.

Sand$: 10,008.26
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
ATL Souljah Boy wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

The towel sequence in the end nearly had me in tears.

"Why would I wash a towel? A towel washes me" :lol:
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,752.26
House has been cancelled.

Twitter :@Adenchiz
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,913.66
Kaleb.09 wrote:House has been cancelled.

Too bad, they killed it off last season with the House/Cuddy crap. Coupled with the cut budget this year leading to the cast departures, it was all but certain. There was all kinds of hype going into the episode Monday, and it really wasn't very good. It hasn't been really good for the last couple seasons.

Megalodon
Sand$: 29,086.18
und2006 wrote:

Too bad, they killed it off last season with the House/Cuddy crap. Coupled with the cut budget this year leading to the cast departures, it was all but certain. There was all kinds of hype going into the episode Monday, and it really wasn't very good. It hasn't been really good for the last couple seasons.

Since it appears that the producers is stopping this, then hopefully there will be some spectacular and messy ending to House's career because it has sure seemed like it has been headed that way for years :lol:

ImageImageImage
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,913.66
OilersNut wrote:
und2006 wrote:

Since it appears that the producers is stopping this, then hopefully there will be some spectacular and messy ending to House's career because it has sure seemed like it has been headed that way for years :lol:

I can't imagine it ending any other way.

Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
und2006 wrote:

Yea with that episode they had a chance to take a risk and do something with it. It was very disappointing and lazy. The time has come.