Megalodon
Sand$: 61,017.74
NikeJohn wrote:I saw on the last episode last week that they are going to bring back one more guy that got cut, making it 13 guys. Any suggestions on how to assign that person??

They won't reveal him until the live show.

Charity entry to the shark of your choosing--preferably someone not already in the contest.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 23,210.84
jdhowlett wrote:
NikeJohn wrote:I saw on the last episode last week that they are going to bring back one more guy that got cut, making it 13 guys. Any suggestions on how to assign that person??

They won't reveal him until the live show.

Charity entry to the shark of your choosing--preferably someone not already in the contest.

That's not a bad idea. I knew I couldn't assign him yet since they haven't revealed him, was just wondering how to split him up/assign him once they do announce it. I will select someone not in the contest to randomize two sets of numbers (one for boys and one for girls) and then assign them to sharks. I will send that person some sands for taking the time to randomize the numbers as well as assign them the 13th boy.

Supreme Megalodon
We only need 2 more sharsk and hopefully won't have a problem getting them before the live results Thursday night.
So go ahead and start sending in your sands for the entry fees guys and I will send out some PM's tonight as a reminder for those that don't check back in before then.
I will also update the first post with the rules and such before Thursday.

Megalodon
Sand$: 19,257.90
While tempted because it is random, I'm already about 2K sands short of current obligations :lol: :neutral: :oops: #-o

Probably just as well - should be filled with folks who actually watch show :lol:

Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,206.26
If you're desperate to fill in a slot at the last second, I guess you could toss me into the mix. My girlfriend DVR's it during the week and then subjects me to it on the weekends when she plays catchup on all her shows. It might be more tolerable if I have someone to root for aside from the girl with the biggest honkers.

Veritas Odium Parit
Supreme Megalodon
O-Nut and Dropkick finish out the field. I will cover your fee O-Nut, just so that we have a full field before the live show tonight.

Supreme Megalodon
Feral Pig was kind enough to randomize numbers for me:
feral pig wrote:Does this work?

4 10
10 12
8 4
3 8
7 7
1 3
12 2
11 1
6 9
5 6
2 5
9 11

I will match the left column up for the boys, the right column for the girls...and will assign the 13th boy (to be announced tonight) to Feral Pig as a thank you.

Sand$: 6,425.96
I only watched this show for about 5 minutes this year and pegged Jessica Sanchez to win it, but who knows.

I guess instead of ignoring the tv while the wife watches I can pay a little bit of attention now.

Thanks NJ :thumbright:
Supreme Megalodon
The subject was brought up about trading Idols. If you guys can agree on a trade prior to the vote-off this Thursday night, I will allow it. Both parties must post in the thread prior to the vote-off show or else trade is not allowed.

Supreme Megalodon
Jermaine Jones was the 13th guy brought back, assigned to Feral.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,313.70
Thanks NJ. My kids love this show. It will give them someone to root for.
Sands on the way.

If it was easy, everyone would do it.
Whale Sharks #2- Set It & Forget It - Kicker/D Challenge - LoT Greeks
Supreme Megalodon
Good lawd, Jessica Sanchez can sang!!!

Supreme Megalodon
12 were cut last night, narrowed down to top 13 Idols. First post updated...good luck all.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,206.26
NikeJohn wrote:12 were cut last night, narrowed down to top 13 Idols. First post updated...good luck all.

Uncross out Shannon! She's my massive amazonian 16-year finalist who makes Seacrest look like a midget!

(yes, I admit I watched the show last night and was telling the TV "Pick the fat boy! Pick the fat boy!")

Veritas Odium Parit
Great White Shark
Sand$: 872.34
Well, that was fun... :?

NFL Challenge- GBP
LoT- Roman