User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 11473
Joined: Sun Nov 6, 2005
Sand$: 34,829.64
Hi Everyone ! Welcome to HT's MNF sand$ wager thread. I get ATLANTA and you get PHILLY -3.5 points. I'm willing to risk *500s total on the FALCONS, I have no idea why so just roll with it ! :lol: Please donate Sands via BEFORE game time. I will confirm your wager. Any questions, please ask via PM before placing wager.

Wagers:
Fishfry - 200s PHI -3.5
Apes- 100s PHI -3.5


**CLOSED**

Payouts:
*100s wins you 100s
*200s wins you 200s
*300s wins you 300s
*400s wins you 400s
*500s wins you 500s

Thanks, Have fun & GOOD LUCK !!
Last edited by theHometeam on Mon 09.14.2015, 17:52, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7819
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006
Sand$: 1,214.06
I think it's a bad move to only get 3.5 with ATL, and I'm willing to throw 200 Sand$ your way to find out. I'll leave the rest of the pot for somebody else. Thanks.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 11473
Joined: Sun Nov 6, 2005
Sand$: 34,829.64
fishfry wrote:I think it's a bad move to only get 3.5 with ATL, and I'm willing to throw 200 Sand$ your way to find out. I'll leave the rest of the pot for somebody else. Thanks.


I thought I would go with the avg. vegas line and add a half point. it's for fun here, I'm not a gambler by any means ! lol
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7819
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006
Sand$: 1,214.06
You've been making so much Sand off me in the MLB wagering, you can afford to do this... :lol:
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 11473
Joined: Sun Nov 6, 2005
Sand$: 34,829.64
fishfry wrote:You've been making so much Sand off me in the MLB wagering, you can afford to do this... :lol:


I wasn't going to mention it, but you are a "Frequent Flyer " ! :lol:
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 11076
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010
Sand$: 47,814.17
theHometeam wrote:
fishfry wrote:You've been making so much Sand off me in the MLB wagering, you can afford to do this... :lol:


I wasn't going to mention it, but you are a "Frequent Flyer " ! :lol:


Really, except for the occasional visit from KCC, the three of us have just been passing sand around for the last month or so.

I'll put 100 on Philly -3.5.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 11473
Joined: Sun Nov 6, 2005
Sand$: 34,829.64
Apes wrote:
theHometeam wrote:
fishfry wrote:You've been making so much Sand off me in the MLB wagering, you can afford to do this... :lol:


I wasn't going to mention it, but you are a "Frequent Flyer " ! :lol:


Really, except for the occasional visit from KCC, the three of us have just been passing sand around for the last month or so.

I'll put 100 on Philly -3.5.

You got it !
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7819
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006
Sand$: 1,214.06
Apes wrote:
theHometeam wrote:
fishfry wrote:You've been making so much Sand off me in the MLB wagering, you can afford to do this... :lol:


I wasn't going to mention it, but you are a "Frequent Flyer " ! :lol:


Really, except for the occasional visit from KCC, the three of us have just been passing sand around for the last month or so.


I don't know about that. My pile seems to be shrinking. Better do a better job picking or you guys will take it all.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 7819
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006
Sand$: 1,214.06
Wow, was I wrong about this game.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 11473
Joined: Sun Nov 6, 2005
Sand$: 34,829.64
I got a bit worried in the second half, Bradford seemed to have it going on. So I decided to go to bed(work in the early morning) and take my chances with the football gods! :lol: